Reviews for Illuminated
Booklvr.Annie chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Great story, I loved it!
robinjane chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
LOVED IT! This is the first Draco/Hermione I really liked in a long time.
sugarlovegood chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I knew it!
QueenDrakon chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
EEEeeeeeeeeeek! THis was perfect!
thisisclever chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Lol the deer eyes. Bambi. :)
Christine chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Usually, I really hate short stories because I'm always left wanting more, but this was perfect. Perfect buildup, perfect ending. I couldn't have asked for more!
helyon chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Excellent work! Very cheesy at the end and I love it, hihi. 3
GarnetAles chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this! I totally saw the ending coming, but I still laughed really hard. Great job. You are a great writer :)
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I absolutely loved this fic and its senior.
Elly chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
You are incredible! This is the best Dramione story I have ever read!
Lily Tsukino chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Loove it. After reading the first one I went hoping there would be more. And there was! Thank you for writing it. I love your fics and I will read others :)
Val chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
You have no idea how i love this story, it made my day! I was looking for something worth to read and this defenitely was! I absolutely loved it, the whole story is just perfect!; hahahaha i knew that the "love potion" was not such thing when i was half way thru the thing hahahahha but i was thinking more of water and not of whisky which makes more sense now that i think about it! Clever you :)!
Kisses xx,
Valerie
eidastoryteller chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Hahaha amazing! I had a suspicion that the love potion wasn't real...omg hermione is going to kill draco after that. Loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Ha! I knew it. This was so good. What an absolute pleasure thie while thing was! Thank you.
RainThestral93 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I have no words. Sheer genius. Just like wow. The fuck? I had no idea that there was no potion right up until the last moment. Incredible.
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »