Reviews for Illuminated
Lemon Drop Thunder chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Is there more? Im addicted to your writing
Ren Mashiro chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
THANK YOU FOR BREAKING DOWN AND DOING A SEQUEL!
Aeralyse chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Scratch what I said in my Blindside comment, I didn't need to make do with re-reading because you angel you wrote a SEQUEL. I suspected the love potion was a placebo, became unsure of my suspicions and then got a little worried but broke out into smiles at the end that it was FIREWHISKEY! Hahaha! What a delightful twist. That explains why Hermiome vaguely recognized the taste!
Dracohasmycat chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
One word...
VitaAiur chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Oh goodness me! That was brilliant! It was wonderfully really, such a marvelous read! It had me teary-eyed because of the happiness this story brought me. This is such a perfect sequel! Wonderfully done! It was such a good continuation to the first one. Oh! I'm so glad you made this! So ridiculously happy and relieved!
Em chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
Good Lord - one if the best Dramione fics EVER! So, so bloody wonderful and cute and fuzzy and just ugh. Perfect.
Kitalphrii chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Beyond amazing! I loved it and am so glad you decided to write a sequel ]
Kitalphrii chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I'm so happy to find out there is a sequel! I loved your other story and was rereading it again today. I randomly decided to look for a sequel and am beyond happy to find one. Thank you so much for writing this, I'm sure it's amazing ]
Nyma chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Lol again Draco is so awesome!
LycorisRose chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
TRUE LOVE
LycorisRose chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Ok I forgive you
kattkasten chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING MERIGHT NOW OMG.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
Am I the only one who's still pissed about Draco getting the job and not Hermione?
LeMongoose chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Amazing..really really amazing beautiful story. Great decision in making a sequel although the ending in the first part totally took me by surprise whereas here I kinda expected it but still enjoyed it so so much. Great job! Keep'em coming!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
I just love the "love potion - antidote" metaphor.
675 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »