Reviews for Illuminated
Brilliant!
jacpin2002 chapter 3 . 4/14
Thank you for this!
NotMyNameHere chapter 3 . 4/11
Ha! I knew it would have been whiskey I’m happy with how it turned out
miss siera chapter 3 . 3/10
Thanks for the fic ! :D
riverDraconis chapter 3 . 3/2
More than a decade and I STILL LOVE THIS!
Though I must add, had it been Draco blindsiding Hermione for a bet...well, I've never read a kind of amicable scenario around it. Also, thanks for writing it.
Laura chapter 2 . 3/2
That's the bullying language my father used during my teens and twenties, along with his fists-it ruins self self worth and I didn't reach my potential as a result.
I prefer Snape with Hermione but this was a beaut. I really enjoy your writing style. I'm so late to HP fanfic its unreal.
carebear969 chapter 3 . 11/11/2019
I KNEW IT! So wonderfully written, I look forward to your future works!
SpuffyCarrie chapter 3 . 11/8/2019
Ha ha ha! Brilliant. I sort of gathered there wasn't a potion towards the end, Hermione just needed a little push. Great story!
Seniia7 chapter 3 . 11/7/2019
i fuckin knew it!
Elpiniki Kappa chapter 3 . 11/1/2019
Such a lovely read! Funny and sexy! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us! ️
candicereyes29 chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
I LOOOOVE THIS OMG
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
I love the first chapter! Good thing, Draco didn't get nasty when he learned that it was for a bet.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 3 . 10/26/2019
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! I would want to see everyones reaction to their newfound relationship!
sfndhi chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
Omg this story is amazing! Loved it (and blindsided). Obviously I’m way late to the party on Draco-hermione fanfiction (having recently seen cursed child, I felt the need to erase it from my brain and discovered fan fiction). Clearly I’ve been missing out because this is just fricking GOLD! Funny and sweet and so sexy! I want to just read this AU of 7th year in a normal hogwarts sans war, with this Draco and this Hermione ENDLESSLY. Thanks for the story! It’s over a decade later but I really hope one day you have another dream and just write more of this storyline. Please?
Cindyrainyday chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Every time I tried to find some stories to read and I rolled over this one, I just can't help but to click in and read one more time. It's a wonderful story and thank you again for sharing.
784 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »