Reviews for Illuminated
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
She then looks up at him flabbergasted, smacks him playfully, probably calls him a prat, and laughs. Aw!
Lol that was amazing little plot, at first I thought, It's fire whiskey! Then I was- Maybe it is a potion...
Lol either way, any way it could of ended I would of loved it!
Mrs. RAB
Evani chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I knew it :) I just KNEW it :D lol, I loved it, though I was kinda Hopi.y that she'd go to Snape for help haha
BatKate chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
So I figured out the twist ending early, but I like that you tied it into the throwaway line about Malfoy trading for the whiskey. And I'm really glad you wrote this sequel! Very nice.
Arrianna Blood chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Bam! In your face Hermione! U love him all on your own, Bwah ha ha haha! Best Story Ever! Including the one shot before this too! Your stories are brilliant and well written even without the help of a beta! The story was so fun and easy to read that it captured my attention all the way till the end and left me wanting more! Can't wait to read your other stories!
acro acro chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Yes! This story is fantastic! Love love love!
Acro
twiliteroket chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Hahahaha! Hold on, I'm still laughing. Oh that was a good ending. Congrats.
hpfanfanatic321 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
AWWWHH! :) Haha can u make it a trequel?
KissKickKillMe chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Wow, you really know how to finish a fic, huh?xD
Amazing story, loved this one and the one before it! Great writing3
Elina chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Great! You are great! The end is quite funny! I wonder what her reaction might have been have you written it! And what about Hermione's apprenticeship? Did they both get it or only Draco? And what she did? Well, too many questions not many answers, but maybe you will indulge your faithful readers in one more chapter? Pretty please with cherry and brown sugar on top!
takeawaymyimagination chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Hoho! Love it!
Lovely2b chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Thanks for writing the part two!
dramagirl9905 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha this is a great story. I would really love to read Hermione's reaction to that last line. Or maybe her point of view leading up to that and then after.
dramionefangirl84 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
this was an intense sequel. nicely done. but is there
going to be another one after this? :) possibly...maybe a
longer story? :) hehe. i loved all of it!
lil.ramen.lover chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I had a feeling that he never gave her any potion but the suggestion would do things to Hermione's mind. Because while her greatest asset is her mind, it is also her weakness.

Loved it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Outstanding!

The development between Dramione was amazing! I love where they ended and how they ended was fantastic! Their chemistry was intense (especially with the little truth at the end).

Well done!