Reviews for Illuminated
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Loving the effects that Hermione is feeling because of the potion.

Oh I wish Snape didn't interrupt Dramione.

Awesome work!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
First off; so relieved that there is a sequel!

Secondly, I love the intensity of Draco's confession to Hermione; she left quite an impression on him if he's feeling obsessed.

Awesome start!
Arrialee chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Oh goodness i love your stories i read Blindsided first and i was sad at the end of it that it was only one chapter then i go into your profile and find that there is a sequel i was so happy. and i read this and i loved it so much i can't wait to read your other story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I knew there wasn't a love potion! I loved this, great sequel to a great story :)
ganchroi chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
That... was... just... BLARGH!
I loved it - dammit write more of this stuff!
The placebo was a little predictable but brilliant at the same time :D
booksweetheart chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I would log in but I'm to lazy, anyways I love love LOVE your writing, especially the last line to this one. I've read illuminate for about the third time this year.
champylin chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
this is genius. i totally love it!
dyeyell chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Lovely.
Baitdcat chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I knew it! Draco was faking the potion, and you're a genius for inventing that little twist. This story is now a new favorite. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I love this so much is amazing ohh my God I just love it I love it I love it I love it I love itt
GossipQueen2000 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
LOved LOved Loved both stories! :D
DramioneGirl90 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I FUCKING LOVE YOU! Write more stories! Pleeease?
Binchenchen chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Hahaha Amazing! I expected something like that, but it's so very well written and so amusing, I couldn't enjoy it more, even if it was in German and I didn't have to look up some words!
CecilieDK chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
thanks for a lovely story
best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
lisa e chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Sigh...I love it. I'm so glad you wrote a sequel and its perfect. Love it!
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »