Reviews for Illuminated
lisa e chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Sigh...I love it. I'm so glad you wrote a sequel and its perfect. Love it!
cooemi10 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
lol that last bit was great.
NovemberDreamin chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Haha I knew it! I so called that! I am so glad you wrote this little sequel, because I was dying for one after reading the one-shot! Thank you! It was better than I could have hoped for 3
Doodles91 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I liked it, though it felt a bit rushed at times. It could've done with 4 or even 5 chapters I think. But great sequel :)
DramioneForever123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Loved the ending! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Just awesome ! Amazing story ! You're a very good writer :)
HighFiveCupcake chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
OMG OMG OMG this sequel... it's leaving me all fluffy and happy inside! :) thank you so much for writing a sequel! its even better than the beginning! :) sooo awesome! keep up the excellent work!
your welcome chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
that is one of the best fanfics i've read in a looong time
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I KNEW IT! This was fantastic, you write so well! This story was just awesome :) cuuuttteee love dramione!
mafricaaa chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
best. story. ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I liked the story, but I didn't feel like you really captured who Draco really was. He is rude, and egotistical and selfish and brutal, but I didn't feel it was really shown through the story. He was practically average in the story
thegirliknow chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
i love how you write so much. i didn't cry my eyes out (my usual indicator of a wonderful story) but i got that fuzzy feeling. i am so frustrated because i couldn't figure out what he gave her soon enough. but it was still unexpected for me. thank you for writing this. and if it isn't enough your sequel makes me want to ask for another continuation. i mean really ... what happens then? i love it!
allthegoodnameshavebeentaken chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
ahaha the ending is hilarious!
mililli chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Knew it was the whiskey! Great sequel, so happy you wrote one!
Kris 007 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Best rom/com fic ever. Saw it coming, but it was so very well written I didn't mind at all.
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »