Reviews for Illuminated
chynnx chapter 3 . 9/23/2019
Brilliant. Love your work
Sho chapter 3 . 8/23/2019
Im here again for dramione great story
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 7/30/2019
Hard to be living with a controlling parent. Poor thing.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
I read Blindsided two years ago when I just started Dramione shipping. I didn’t know anything about writing comments/reviews. Just a few hours ago I decided to reread Blindsided and found this sequel. So glad you have a sequel. Blindsided was awesome.
iitonix3 chapter 3 . 6/9/2019
Thank you. The sequel made me squeal harder than the original. I love this so much.
SadistNocturnal chapter 3 . 5/29/2019
OH MY GGGGG! HOW COULD YOU! OHH SHT NOOO SO.. I dont even know the right word on how to describe this story of yours. but i feel sooooooooo fcking great. it so nice supper nice
TheLastLynx chapter 3 . 5/9/2019
Wonderful, funny, sexy, deep... I don't have words to express how much I loved this! thabk you so much for the sequel ! what a great way to ens it!
geebeee chapter 3 . 5/7/2019
Hah loved the ending! Loved this and the prequel!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 3 . 4/10/2019
That was the most Slytherin thing ever! Never a love potion, just the power of suggestion. It's like when Harry made Ron think he had given him liquid luck before quidditch. It's all in the mind.
Terrific job on this! I am so glad that I looked to see if there was a second chapter.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 3 . 4/1/2019
More than 10 years after this story was written it’s still so good! The last line of the story is hilarious and I wish we had just a glimpse of Hermione’s reaction! I had a feeling he didn’t give her anything “odd” and all her reactions and feelings were genuinely her own. Love this so much and a favorite I will reread many times I’m sure. Thank you!
Calindy chapter 3 . 3/6/2019
I love rereading this!
SushiHerondale chapter 3 . 3/4/2019
Beautiful! Love all of it! Amazing sequel
Greenti chapter 3 . 2/6/2019
I KNEW that it wasn’t a love potion! It was all in her mind!

Sigh. Loved it. I think you ended it perfectly.
MotherofBulls chapter 3 . 1/29/2019
This was adorable. That last line KILLED!
DiagonAli chapter 3 . 1/24/2019
if I thought tje one shot that started this was brilliant,this far exceeded all expectations for a sequel! I'm making high pitched dolphin noises of joy! haha.
this was awesome. in 3 short chapters you managed a relationship to evolve so well. from enemies to lovers ... and you wrote the love so well. another amazing story
784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »