Reviews for Illuminated
camila chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
that was great, really. I just love the way you write and I cant wait for the next chapter...there is a next chapter, right?
NixterNZ chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Loving the story - read the prequel and loved that too. Looking forward to the next chapter.
arapture chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
lol! I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF AT THE END! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! god, im mad. hermione just completely embarassed herself.. lols! so funny!
Kat chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
this is seriously beyond the greatest fanfic I ever read.

This story really captures action and it seems really realistic.

Also that it's not that really dirty sex love type of thing, it's pure love.

You really set the tone of the love between Draco & Hermonie. And that your set of words caught my attention.

It not just some dull boring fanfic , this story and blindsided have great pontential. And it's a shame how some draco&hermonie fans aren't reading this . (cough-cough losers cough)

they are seriously missing out.

Thanks so much for this story.
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Oh my gosh! Haha! That's an awesome ending! I kinda thought something like that would go down, and it's still funny. Way to end it! Just finish off with the hillarious truth. Haha. Way to go!~Jenn
Bubbes chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
omg! yay what an amazing chapter. whats going to happen!
marieve chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
WHISKEY! BAHAHA loved the last part! lmao update soon I'm excited to see what the rest of the story will pan out to be!
XmisunderstoodsiblingsX chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Hello.

Death_seeker17: Oh! I knew it! I so thew that was going to happen!

Death_stalker1: Now what? Is that the end? Please say no.

Death_seeker17: Well look who joined the party.

Death_stalker1: I have always liked this story.

Death_seeker17: Uh-huh. Sure. Anyway, Love the lemon! Yummy!

Death_stalker1: Yes, I liked it also. But I must know, is that really the end? I mean it is kind...left. And I hate no closure. So please, let there be more.

Both: Kudos! Keep doing well.
Llexeh chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
The reactions you managed to pull off by writing this are surely going to please you. Because you have managed to do it in such a good way, that there is no chance somebody won't like it.

I adore Draco's lines, the way he plays her and the way he acts.

Congratlations on this one!

Hugs.

.Princess
swquekds chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
That was wonderful, and I loved "Blindsided"...I'm really glad you decided to go back on your word, haha, the rest of us benefitted!

You definitely didn't ruin the charm of "Blindsided", it was really great how the insignificant first year led to Hermione's issues. If I had to compare this situation to a movie, it'd definitely be..."Bring It On: All or Nothing", the third in the "Bring It On"s, and not a "Bring It On: In It To Win It".

I'm totally serious, too.
gATITABella chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
ou you have the crulest endings for you stories. lol. i read your one-shot and i was intrigued. i think i could honestly be happy leaving your story here. _ good job with taking your time and not rushing things or over explaining. good luck with your future writings
xXAnime AquamarineXx chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I loved it! The ending was so cute! I wasn't expecting it to be whiskey but I did kinda figure that it wasn't a love potion! LMAO! Hm...This just shows the art of reverse psychology (mental over physical peeps)! I remeber you saying that this will have three parts, so does that mean that it's over already? 0_o In that case, continue to write more fics in the future!

Peace,

A.A.
simplyelena chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Please update again!
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
HELL. YES.
lilblueangel1223 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Even though it might be OOC, it was great! I think you should do one more ... a trilogy, of Draco and Hermione when they're older. Or how their friends view them. Something like that. (: hehe
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »