Reviews for Illuminated
MyLookOfDenial chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Love the story so far.

Update soon.

mkhtl chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
ooh - you've just turned it from a cliched Draco blackmailing Hermione into sex story (and I admit it's a fun cliche) to something that could prove to be a very interesting plotline - I look forward to seeing where you take it!
princessinct chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Wow, I just love your story.

I'm so very happy you're continuing "Blindsided", which was one of the hottest stories I've read.

Now I'm torn... who should get the internship. Poor Draco, being bullied by his dad.

You write so very well, creating depth to you characters. Makes me care about them.

kazfeist chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Wonderful second chapter! Thanks for making Draco multi-dimensional! And for setting up a conflict that goes outside the traditional! Can't wait for the denouement. I know Hermione's going to do the sacrifice for love...I can just feel it! :D
Callista chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Okay, so I haven't been on Fanfiction for several years, and I occasionally pop on to see if there is anything good. Blindsided was one of my favorite stories, that I have ever read...and obviously, as any human being, I was always curious

to see what would happen. I am COMPLETELY surpised and fasinated and delighted to see that you are carrying on the story, and that I happened to find it on the random day that I log on. Thank you for sharing your new ideas and work.
frozenroses chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Wow...I don't think there's been a story that made me want to just hug Draco Malfoy more than I do after reading that chapter P And I don't know who I'm rooting for in regards to getting that position: Draco? or Hermione?

You've done a wonderful job portraying both characters' emotions, and in giving them a range of real, raw emotions as well. I"m looking forward to reading that last installment!
i3Gaara chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Sweet! A sequel. Even though I had not read the first one the first time around, I'm still excited to know that you've got a sequel up.
Addicted2Love chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
yay! a sequal! i hope you write more for this- i like the way it's headed :D
crazedykid chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ah! It's brilliant!
frostywatermelon chapter 1 . 9/15/2008

This is such a good beginning to a sequel (hopefully?) and it totally matches the intensity of Blindsided! Great job! & please write fast!

ps. I totally love the "dark side" of Draco. He's so steamy.. haha.
theneurotransmitter chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Nice first chapter. I really enjoyed the one-shot before this and so I'm glad you dreamed up a sequel. Though, I'm not sure how I feel about the love potion...kind of a strange, underhanded device, but I guess it's Draco. I suppose he just seems a little different in this sequel. Anyway, good work )
Unknown chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i like it can't wait for the next part!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
hehe well this should prove to be interesting.. ehheh hope you can download/update son.. thanks
Skittlez44 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I'm loving this so far. More updates would be awesome as I'd love to see where you take this story.
Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Will there be a third part? The way you told us in the beginning, I think so. I just want to make sure. Great chapter here!
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »