Reviews for Illuminated
lx chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
So not complete... very sad. This is an awesome story so far and i loved the last one. hehe very tricky. sorry if this doesn't make sense, i have kinda been up for three days and just wanted to let you know your stories rocked. thanx for writing and don't stop!
miseryofthemice chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
i'm glad you decided to continue the story! can't wait for the next chapter.
her-my-knee chapter 1 . 9/12/2008

Nice. Update soon
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very good chapter!
one-hobo-glove chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Please please please go on please

I know, i wrote a oneshot and someone asked for me to continue and if I did I would totally stuff it up...

so i'm being totally hyprocritical

but please JUST TRY PLEASE PLEASE
WitchAllonby chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ow I can't wait to read the rest of this. I'm glad to see you finally decided to do a sequel.
Ppeppzz chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ooh I want more!

Slightly dark, but more realistic than sappy!
mkhtl chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Thanks for continuing with this story - I love how Draco describes the effects of the love potion:

“You’ll think of my constantly... I will haunt you the way you’ve haunted me... And the more you fight it, the more it will intensify.”

It seems she already feels this way - unbeknownst to him - nicely authored!

Looking forward to see how this plays out.
Dreabomb4527 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I just read Blindsided today and I was like so sad that you said you weren't gonna write a sequel, but then I looked at your profile because I just think you're an amazing writer anyway, so I was gonna read some of your other stuff, when I can across this story and I was all happy and stuff. Thanks for writting this, I didn't have to wait as long as everybody else that originally read it which I'm happy about cause I would have been really sad. UPDATE as soon as possible please!
LizieVamp chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
OMG! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE NOW! PLEASE! I adored the first story and can't wait for you to update the second!
villainvalkyrie chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i reviewed in blindsided but i have to say that this really is awesome.. update soon, 'kay?
kitkatfox chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I absolutely adore it. I'm hoping you would grace us with an update soon.

That sucks about your ankle. I hope it gets better. And my girlfriend's cat destroys my stuff all the time...I'm about ready to make it a permanently outdoor cat.

Anyway, very nice job, look forward to reading more!

-Kit
desolee chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
oh my oh my oh my. i'm so excited. thank you so much!
pelagic chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
this is gorgeous, thank you (and may I be allowed a tiny squee)
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »