Reviews for Illuminated
AkaRyu chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
What an adorably cute little story. Well done. :)
Calimocho chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Well done it was worth reading just for the end!

I thought that you did a great job with the ff especially with how short it was.

Amusing and intertaining at the same time.

Awesome job

- Liz
frostywatermelon chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
hahah.. I love the ending! What a nice twist. But I gotta admit, it wasn't as good as Blindsided, but that's OKAY! Illuminated was still great in it's own sense! :D I'm kinda torn between asking you to continue or asking you to just leave it as it is. I think it's fine as it is but it would be great if you continued..?
Jaynie chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Wow, wow, wow! That was amazing. When I first read Blindsided, I was so disappointed that it was only a one-shot. Thank you so much for this sequel!
Laughing Nell chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH- OOH MAN! That was the best ending to a chapter! Wait, is that the end of the story?
Kae-Lae chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
LOL, what an end. No love potion, ha!

Great story

Kat
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
SWEET! i woundered about that.. too funny..
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
lol I had a feeling it was alcohol, but I just dismissed it as the corrupted mass in my head acting up again. I am a notorious thinker... just in ways not expected and/or too cliche. :)

Good chappie. At first I thought you might end it. Then I proceeded to cry hysterically until the corrupted mass sent me a message: "WHAT ABOUT LUCIOUS AND THE JOB?" And I knew that it wasn't over.
miseryofthemice chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
aha, i've been waiting for that last line since he gave her the love potion. then i was half expecting it to have actually been a real potion.

i believe there's one part left? can't wait for it!
Cranky-puss chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
you have to continue with this story maybe do a after hogwarts thing, i love this story hehe! and did he get the position, he did didn't he?
LadyJanePendragon chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
awesome,awesome smut scene. one of the best i've read, i swear. :D ahh! I knew it wasn't a real potion, i totally forgot to review last time, arrggh. uh oh how is she going to react to that? so did draco get the internship, cuz you didn't actually say it, i think hermione got it thought, and thats my two :D keepwriting, its WONDERFUL!

peace and luve,

janie
BelleClaire chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Oh I do love this story! Fantastic last line!
kazfeist chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Hah! Excellent ending! :D I'll PM you 'bout a typo, though. Great job: happy ending, hawt sex, a truly lovable Draco - what's not to like? :D
Weaselbee chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Love. It. I was hoping all along that it wasn't a real love potion. You're excellent at putting those little twists in at the end. The sequel was everything I could have asked for! :)
Evil Tobi chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
ahahahhahahaha xD I knew it! xD reminds me of another story I once read, with the whole 'no love potion' .!
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »