Reviews for Illuminated
MotekElm chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
great ending
In Dreams chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
Oh my gosh that ending! This was absolutely brilliant and a wonderful conclusion to Blindsided. Loved loved it so much and I love the way you wrote them both and the classic golden banter. Draco's pickup lines were hilarious! Great work!
SkeeterBeetle chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
I knew it! I knew it! What an awesome storyI really love your style of writing, it's beautiful. I was surprised H would be so alright with the idea of being under a spell for the rest of her life. It's cute in the end because there turns out to be nothing, but up until that point I think she's a bit out of character...
habababa chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
He used her first nameit's deep love already. The part with house elf AWWWWW 3 and the last thing I KNEW IT! True love!
habababa chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Their chemistry is killing me. Draco is so asshole and so cute at the same time! It's making me dizzy xd The ending... WOAH I didn't see that coming
habababa chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
HE FANCY HER and his confession was so hot and adorable! It's placebo I'm 99% sure xd But can't wait to read rest!
KnellaLuna chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
THE END! I LOVED IT! I would love to see their life after Hogwarts if your muse strikes again!
finelines chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
absolutely amazing! 3
deleted007 chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
awwwwwwww 3 3 3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
Hehe good old draco
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
I saw the whole whiskey thing from the start, and was still so excited about the revelation. So perfect. ️️️
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
There is no potion. I KNEW IT! hhahahahahahah I just loved it so muchhhhhh1! Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
Oh that was cruel and I loved every minute of it!
venatryx chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
HAHAHA I just KNEW this was the case xD
BeautifulSamurai chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
Awe, all warm and fuzzy...
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »