Reviews for Illuminated
TheNightPatrol chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
So I first read Blindsided in 2011 and found this in 2017 so your worry that no one would care four years on is a little unfounded :P
CorI lynn Oakensheild chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
so glad i decided to look an see if you made 2nd year! yesss
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Thank GOD you did a sequel. I'm so in love.
HarryPotterAppleSauce chapter 3 . 4/28/2017
I knew it from the beginning. There was no potion. I knew it! I love the plot. I love the characters. I love the story. And thank goodness you made a sequel.
Kira chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I freaking love you all of your world came to life and to be honest I think I am a dramione because of you
meansy chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
Totally called that ending, but it was oh so lovely. :)
meansy chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
*squeals* yay! I'm so glad to have looked at your profile. I love your writing, and YAY sequel!
livingordead chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
I love it!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
Oh my goodness he's absolutely ridiculous and wonderful and just hilarious. Great story!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Ok but he's clearly down so she better not kick him it'd be better if she helped him. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Oh man why doesn't she just go for it with Draco. It would be easier. Great chapter!
MyDogIsAsGracefulAsAnErumpent chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
Very well written story. Inner thoughts well balanced with descriptions, action, and dialogue that has an entertaining premise and a perfect ending. I had doubted that a sequel would be able to match the original, but it did. Thanks for writing it.
Random person in wonderland chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Great story!
aamlkb chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
I knew it! I'm so grateful that you made a sequel. I was dying there.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2017
This is the best Dramione ever! Omg!
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »