Reviews for Ten Years Later
nothingtolose18 chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
I know this is a long shot as this story hasn't been updated in nearly six years, but I would love if you would continue! I understand if you lost interest in the story, though, but I would love to read more if you ever do continue. I really like the style of the story, finding out about each member through little snippets, and I really would love to know what happened with Mallory and a friend's family member?!
demiboo chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
story is ... SUPER DEE DUPER GOOD
Nara Vine chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
So great!

I really think you should include a part of the actual reunion though.

I want to find out more about Kristy's relationship with said Ron guy and how things happened.

Update soon!
lulu chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
hey, i love the story, but less bad words would be nice. i'm only in eighth grade, so, you know. but great story! keep writing!
sciencekitty chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Ah, memories! :)

I stumbled onto your story through a link on stoneybrookite, and I absolutely love it. Each character has their own distinctive (and realistic, and completely in character!) voice, and where you've had each of them end up so far seems only natural, knowing their personalities from the books. I like that you've recognized that some members would naturally drift apart, while others would remain close. And dear old Claudia still can't spell! Hee! I love her.

Reading this made me all happy and smiley and now I've feeling all nostalgic. :)

Can't wait for more!
junebride chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I'm so glad to see another chapter of this story, very much enjoyed it!
Katy chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
A really good, rounded narrative. No big errors that I could see, and shaping up to be an interesting story. I must read more of your earlier work. Keep it up!
laura-csm chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
Great story! I'm liking this style of writing and the characters you invented. You portray them so differently than other authors, and I love the uniqueness of this. I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
mel5224 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I just read this whole story and I think it's fantastic! I've never seen anything like this done before, and I love the idea of finding out a little bit at a time about each club member through their letters and blog entries. I LOVE the names you gave for some of the blogs like Claudia's artsplat. It's absolutely perfect, as well as her spelling mistakes at least making sense. Mural/muril/murel...that sounds about right for her!

Now I am dying to know which sibling Mal had a relationship with, who Mark is and what the hell happened with Logan. All of your transitions made perfect sense, like Kristy opening up a sports camp and Stacey going to med school.

In case you can't tell, this story has really intrigued me and I will be eagerly looking forward to your updates! Great job, this fresh (not meant in the BSC way) approach to a story is wonderful, and you wrote every character with a distinctive voice, which is so impressive. Love it!
trixyflixy chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
I finally got a chance to sit down and read this. I love it! You have a very very natural writing style which is very refreshing. nothing sounds staged at all. I'll be anxious to read more!
junebride chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
i like this so far :-)

Loiving MA as a blogger!
leighton chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
love the fresh approach, youre a good writer, please keep going :)
LizWis chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This is a great start, I look forward to reading more.