Reviews for Quidditch Showers
Holly Hughes chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Thrilling read, the decent English allowed this piece of work to stand out from the other pieces i have thus far. The missing 'e' in bowels was a little disappointing but overall it was pretty decent. I particularly like the nice description about catching the snitch at the beginning just as much as i like the idea of three guys ramming. The line 'three hot, naked, wet bodies sandwiched together, cocks ploughing in and out of tight, muscled arses' particularly was good, it did make me giggle. Look forward to reading your future works, if you ever need further help, please contact me on Facebook :)
nur tnagerli chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
fvujcvk bu
erick chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
this is disgusting.
jo chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was the hottest thing I have ever read. Me as well as 3 kf my friends (we were in bed together when we read this) were all hard. THANKYOU SOO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERDUL PIECE OF LITERATURE. PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING. YOU DO YOU!
ccc chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
love it but use description
Someone chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Hot almost made me jizz
SexualMagister chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
HOT
Bookworm Believer chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow. Not much to be said really. Amazing! Love the Twins and Harry. And LOVE Harry's comment! Great piece of writing in general though!
none of ur balls chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
love it. it made me go hard :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
great one-shot

*Stasia
Anon chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
hot
Asher chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was fucking hot! And amazing writting! I cummed 3 times! Hot hot! You should write one with just the twins or maybe the twins and ron
patr2016 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Really good! Wish there was more, though.
Poiuytrewq chapter 1 . 10/22/2013