Reviews for Ten Little Facts
Narnian chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
I got all choked up at the end of each one. Brilliant writing and insight!
ThePeacockFeather chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
This was very interesting!
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Four absolutely brought me to tears because of Suspian
PopRockShawty chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Ten showed me that Edmund actually has a great deal of faith in Aslan and in Narnia too!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
good idea..nice ! :D
Sammy Holzbein chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
meezzy chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
This is such a wonderful collection of stories! I love how you made Susan believe again in the end. Great job! :)
CherryPop0120 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
3 Incredible. Just incredible.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
i think 1 5 and 10 were my favourite but they were all really well written!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
is this true ? cause it makes me cry every chapter specially peter#4#7#9 susan#8 edmund#8 lucy#10
meriland25 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Great fic!It's very original, and youve portraied the characters ,their thoughts and all the little facts about them so well, exactly how i imagined them to writting style is beautifull and i love the deep behind every fact. Again, reat work!
carandae chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This Susan chapter has me in tears. ): So beautiful.
CPF chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
These are absolutely beautiful :)

I know you wrote these a long time ago, but I still want to just tell you what I thought.

My favorites were Susan's and Edmund's. Those two are my favorite characters (besides Aslan) of all. I liked Susan's because I always love thinking that eventually, someday, she'll return to Narnia. Susan seemed very genuine compared to her portrayal in the books and I think you did an amazing job describing her. You did an amazing job with all of them :)

I also really liked Edmund's. Edmund has always been my favorite because I feel that he has the most character development, and I can relate to him the most. For instance, in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Edmund really represents all of us humans, as those who sinned and need someone to stand in our place. Also, in the next two books, Prince Caspian and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, he shows further development as a character, especially in the latter, as he's shown to be imperfect with his jealousy and greed. I find that he's the most relatable and most human of the characters, and I think you did a great job of capturing him in this story.

Bravo, and I really hope you do more Narnia stories!
The Goddess of Books chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
I love these, they're so nice.

I cried through a bit of the sad parts, but I still love them :')
kcbq05 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I love the way you wrote it! I really cried when I read Susan's part!