Reviews for Absinthe
craizypet chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
wow, i never thought that about sarutobi... all good points about the circumstances surrounding the sannin, and how orochimaru would have seen it, or how it could have been.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
The third of the set. So Orochimaru convinced himself that Sarutobi has been using all the Konoha Shinobi as pawns for his own political gain. What a convenient idea to have to justify his actions. And only he really has his friend's-or at least Tsunade's-best interests in mind.

I was a bit confused by Orochimaru's conclusion that Minato was a pawn as well, as Minato made his own choice to die, but of course, Orochimaru was not privy to all the circumstances of the Kyubbi's attack (neither were we at the time this was written, actually).

A well written reflection into the mind of a brilliant madman.
Le'vu chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wow this a great story! its interesting to see sarutobi in this light. never read a story like it and wish there were more now lol

good job and thanks for the awesome read :)
Jeff the Atheist chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Absolutely wonderful. I love a story where Sarutobi isn't always a good guy.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh wow, never expected to see the Sandaime in such a light. But I must say I like it. It reminds me of my own works about the so called hero Godric Gryffindor. XD
The Dream-dance chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Your writing is simply beautiful, a true art! I love how you made it sound like Sarutobi was actually protecting Orochimaru from dying instead protecting the village from the power hungry Sannin.
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very good story; I really like how it ties in with the Oscar Wilde quote.
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
How on earth did I manage to miss your work all this time? Your writing style is simply beautiful.
Silicate Spider chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
It is a nice tribute about the opposing views of a lost teammate. It is not always as everyone seems to beleive. Keep writing for us, sweetie. I'm ready when you are for the next chapter to beta.
Kariko Emma chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Ah! Thrown into the darker world of Orochimaru, the fiend...! The mood, the style, everything fits him. This is a great trio of fics; amazing, superb job on this one as well. The final sentence is such a clincher! It really tied everything together, especially considering the quote; it fit nicely. Again, great job. )

-Caliko
kitari66 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Very interesting story... no thats not the right works better it was truely brilliant
hakuisagirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
brilliant
Vanya Starwind chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Wow! Exactly what I needed there. Amazing again, keep up the good work!

I've never had Absinthe, but I intend on trying it one day!