Reviews for The Dungeon Books
GBTtown chapter 15 . 10/21
What a fantastic tale!
Still a bit confused about Kalea but, hey, we'll take any help we can find.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 6/6
Excellent! Is there more?
rakaduani chapter 15 . 6/4
I am not a swearing man but i kinda want to swear because you haven't finished this.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/5
Excellent chapter! I like the way Harry handles Draco and Ron. I like also the way he wants to be sorted.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/5
Most excellent! I like the teaching method!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/5
Wow! Terrific!
tradewindia chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
what? not complete? beginning was tough-goingly disjointed but it improved heaps and u went on a roll!
tricorvus chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
tricorvus chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
Merlin! This is a work of genius!
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Harry as Mowgli? Love the idea! Now I'm picturing the cartoon movie :P
Rock on
SpiralDrawn chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This story is cute, but Harry's a bit annoying. (What a pretentious prat.)
Crystal M. Key chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
This story is *awesome*, and I hope you update sometime. Thanks! I've got to say that Kalea is fascinating. Favorite quotes:

The next morning, after receiving his class schedule, Harry sat beside Ron Weasley at the Gryffindor table. The redhead gaped at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Joining you for breakfast. You said you'd introduce me to your brothers, remember?"

"But… you're in Slytherin!"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"I thought we were past that. Come on, introduce me."

Ron complied, still dazed, and Harry was soon bantering amicably with Ron's twin brothers, Fred and George. The other Weasley brother, Percy, shook his hand formally and smiled, but did not join in. By the end of breakfast, the Gryffindors had started to relax around Harry and the ever present Tomoe.

"Albus will know the second we enter Hogwarts." said Lupin.

Sirius looked up excitedly. "Not if Kreacher takes us directly to the Chamber!"

The elf appeared at his Master's elbow as soon as he heard his name. "Kreacher is taking Masters to Hogwarts. Kreacher is seeing locket destroyed."

An hour later, the locket Horcrux shared its diary counterpart's fate. Brehas was delighted to vanquish another fragment of his former Abomination master. Kreacher forgot Brehas was a basilisk and hugged the serpent's nearest coil.

"Kreacher is very grateful to Master Snake!"

Sirius put a hand over his mouth to hide his laughter.

"What do you have in mind, Severus?"

Snape's expression became feral.

"Let the Order gather here. Remember you hold the Fidelius, Black. Once Albus exposes himself—and he will, as soon as he attacks Jones—we simply recast it to banish him. We need not move a muscle."

The Potions Master chuckled sardonically. "All you must do to restrain yourself, Black, is to picture Molly Weasley's response to the argument that we must kill a child in the name of the greater good."

It took Remus and Sirius the better part of an hour to regain control after that image.

"It pains me to have to concur with Black." the Potions Master drawled, quirking his lips at Sirius. "However, he happens to have expressed my exact sentiments."

"Yes, my lord. Slytherin House shall move as one."

Lord Voldemort took that statement at face value. He would later rue having done so.

"Sir, I have been approached discreetly by…like-minded parties from a rival House. They propose a subtle campaign which would further our aims."

Snape was impressed, and did not conceal it. "Indeed, Mr. Malfoy? Would these like-minded parties happen to possess an overabundance of red hues in their skin and hair coloration?"

Draco merely smirked.

Snape sighed. "Very well, you may proceed. I entreat you, however, to exert your superior cunning when carrying out your interventions."

This time all the Slytherins smirked.

Arthur Weasley was found in time. Somehow he came within reach of a magical portrait who sounded the alarm. After he was stabilized and regained consciousness, the Weasley patriarch insisted that a stranger had helped him. A young woman of exotic features and warm voice had soothed him with soft hands, eased his fever with a potion, and carried him to safety.

The Healers confirmed that Arthur had received emergency antivenin. However, it was Severus Snape who administered that first aid—and the general agreement was that no one in full possession of his or her faculties would ever confuse Snape with an otherworldly nymph.

Thus it was concluded that Nagini's poison must surely include an immensely powerful hallucinogenic.

"Merlin, it figures! You three have all the fun!" complained Sprout. "It's all I can do to keep the children from snoring!"

Snape chuckled. "I think I can aid you there, Pomona. It is time to address poisons in my section… I could definitely use your expertise."

Minerva snorted. "It's just as well, Pomona. Your mere presence will assuage the students' concerns about their personal survival."

At Draco's call, the House-elf appeared. The slight creature was covered in a strange mix of variously colored articles of clothing, including several pairs of mismatched socks. Draco blushed.

"Father only threw him one sock. He's found everything else on his own."

Snape chuckled. "Do not trouble yourself about Dobby's tastes, Mr. Malfoy."

Kalea sprang from her chair, a fluid motion that carried her toward Harry until she was nose to nose with him, still managing to somehow loom over Harry, crimson eyes sparkling. The overpowering smell of seawater assaulted Harry's nostrils.

"What is an Inferi but ambulating carrion, Hunt-Master? A sumptuous banquet, for those with the appropriate taste buds. As well you know."

The sea witch was wondrously fingering the inky-black feather Harry wore, at the end of a small braid, to the side of his left temple.

"Oho! Kept it from becoming common knowledge, hmm? Why's that? It's no shame, y'know. Although it does make for excellent joke material, in your case. Right, Hunt-Master?"

Harry blushed beet-red from toes to crown. Kalea smirked.

"The mermaid was right; ye are but a pup. C'mon, they're having war council over brekkie, and I'm starving."

Kalea snapped her fingers, and Tomoe released her charge. The witch turned around while Harry dressed. A thought crossed Harry's mind.

"Didn't I hear you speak Parseltongue?"

"Yup. Learned it from sea serpents."

The witch paused, a wicked glint in her eyes. "Always been fashionable for a Dark mage to speak it."
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story! Super interesting.
desartratt chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I have transfered this story to favorites. It is a while since you u updated it and as it is a read twice story, I what to be able to find it easily when I am in the mood to re read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2013