Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Tempest Aterna
Zaralann chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
AWESOME!
swartzvald chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Isn't the jet stream one way?
swartzvald chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
It's spelled "bawl" when you mean crying
Nice story so far.
Marco A. Salazar chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I will go ahead and say... man, this is a hell of a good fic, man.
Toby860 chapter 24 . 10/28/2011
a very good story. you should of had shinji finish off adam. storm powers him up and he unleashes a blast like alex mercer off of prototype, and that combines with the spear to finish him. all together a great story. one question: do shinji and may have any kids? just saying that should be put in. and will shinji full become a nephilim and develope a core like laurel. a sequel could be made off following silver surfer and green lantern enemies.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
god job
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 24 . 5/13/2010
-Interesting. I have always like this story, but I have had a busy semester at college, so forgive me for not being able to stay up to date on this. Love the ending, by the way.

Happy writing!
animefan29 chapter 22 . 5/6/2010
I did not see Rouge turning on Exodus like that. Though considering the name I should have. Though it seemed kind of abrupt and sudden.
OrionPax09 chapter 24 . 5/5/2010
Okay, first of all, I really enjoyed all the various battle sequences for these final three chapters, but especially Ms. Fantastic vs. Doom, Rogue versus Exodus, and Storm versus Exodus. I also like how Tabris was able to complete her transformation, making her a perfect nephilim.

The bit with Rogue deciding to turn on Exodus was a bit weak, I think. She was completely devoted to him, even allowing him to transform her and completely disregarding all the awful things he did. I think it would have been much more believable if he had betrayed or abandoned her, or somehow revealed through his behavior that he was no longer Kaji, that Kaji had been dead before they had met again on the Over the Rainbow. Still, I liked the way she turned the tables on him at the end.

Another thing I liked was the argument between Storm and Exodus (Adam), regarding the way he treated his children, how he considered that keeping them close and under his control was the only way of handling them, while she countered that it was his selfishness that was his prime motivator.

In any case, I hope I can keep making Storm a good moderator between the two races in Lilith's Herald. Hopefully, when you have the time again, you could check it out and see what's been happening there. I might have to find a way to work Gungnir into it, while I'm at it.
Neferius chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
Quote: 'A/N: Please hold all reviews until the end of the story'
I so wanted to review, just to smite you.
What a run! That was an impressive amount of writing for those three chapters. I personally have a hard time with writing fight/battle scenes, but you pulled off so many and they were really well scripted.
There's so much I could say, but I'll keep it simple.
Well done.
About the only thing I can see further made passed this, is obviously a new bad guy or what happened became of Lilith and the Lance.
But personally, I'd like to see more of Mayumi and Shinji's relationship...even though you have developed it well.
Now, none of this is necessary but as a fan...I can't help but want more. XD
I hope to be reading more of your work soon, whenever you get a chance of course.
Read ya Later
Belthasar chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
I'm in the special thanks section? But I really didn't do much (that I remember)...

Anyway, good job with the ending, I like how things turned out.
dennisud chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
I really like how this morphed into a Team up and I really enjoyed the interactions, and developments of each character.
I'd like to see maybe a few one shots as say a continuance of how they deal with all the big and small criminal and large Megalomaniatic threats to this new chance for this reality!

Great job!

dennisud
OrionPax09 chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
I must say, I think this version of Rogue is a perfect fit for Asuka (I could go into why, but then I'd get a lot of hate mail regarding my extremely low opinion of the Red-Haired Terror).

I'm glad that Ritsuko has been rescued and that X-Factor has a plan for saving Toji as well. And Maya and Kensuke...I have to admit, I never even thought of them as a possible pairing. But you know, it actually does seem to work.

Also, I have to admit it, you beat me to it. I've been considering the possibility of giving the Eva ladies alternate heroic identies both in and outside of their own stories. Still, Rei as Archangel certainly seems to fit her well.

By the way, you're right. The similarites between Shamshel and Omega Red are rather scary.
Neferius chapter 21 . 4/23/2010
Short? Sure, but that's okay, the sheer amount of content you've released lately more than makes up for that. Of course, it's still longer than what a lot of authors release as a chapter.

This close to the end...it's gonna be big.

Read ya Later
animefan29 chapter 21 . 4/23/2010
Lets recap team composition.

X-Factor:

NERV:

1)Gendo/Dr. Doom

2)Onslaught

3)Mystique

4)Toji/Colossus (though he will probably be switching sides soon)

5)Army of Rei clones

6)NERV personal

Angels:

1)Kaji/Exodus

2)Asuka/Rouge

3)Shamshel/Omega Red

4)9 MP Evas

And now we have Kawrou/Tabris. Who will he ultimately side with? On the one hand in canon he was shown to go to Lilith thinking it was Adam, but this time around it seems that all the Angels are aware that Adam is dead and that Exodus has somewhat replaced him. He has also shown to enjoy humanity and was regretful when Shinji had to kill him. He could very well take Storm up on her offer should the two make contact. On the other hand as far as we know he is being sent to NERV to essentially be killed (because neither SEELE, Gendo, nor Exodus can initiate their plans until Tabris's body is killed). The only group that wants him alive is X-Factor.