Reviews for Cell
Mia chapter 8 . 4/1
Continue This!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Excellent, excellent story! Why haven't you kept up-dating this story and finished it? It's rude to your readers to not finish your story and leave them hanging. I for one want to know the ending.
Aaliyah92 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Omg please finish this story! You can't leave it here! :(
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Love this story! Well written! Why don't you finish it? Rude to leave your readers just hanging in middle of unfinished story. Start up-dating again. You have talent!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
This is a great, great story! WHY haven't you finished it? It's well written and different from some other stories, but in a good way. Start up-dating it again and finish it!
Saiyan Chik chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Oh HELL NO!You hate ZukoXMai well people who hate that pairing is my enemy well not really but I don't like them and I did not read you stupid ZUTARA! 8- fic just wanted to flame you for this lolz but hey I love PANXTRUNKS and you wrote a fic bout them good job but I still hate you for liking Zutara!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Excellant,excellant story! Different than other stories, but very well written. It's too good to stop now, please continue it. You have gotten to an really great part, it needs to be finished.
Saiyan Chik chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
But no hard feelings right strawberries?sorry for the flame but its just the Truth
Saiyan Chik chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Fuck Zutara I'm a dead drop Mai and Zuko Fan!I just wanted to flame you so you can know that Zuko and Katara aren't ment to be together stupid!
sylviajohns chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
I hope you;ll finish it soon because it's pretty good ;)
AnnaAza chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Are you ever going to finish this?
Lia chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
wow i love your story. its so different from anyohter one i have read. i want to know what happwn in ba sing se, please continue! i love that the emotions the reader feels are so complex, please i need more!
nelossel chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
please continue this story... i desperately want to know what happens in the end :D
Just Nine Letters chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Why are you not writing, please write!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i saw this once when looking through zuko/katara storys but diddnt go on it and decided to go back to it later. when i did however, it was gone. then icome and re read Target - You, go onto your profile and here it is! anyoying but good!