Reviews for Harry's New Guardian
desireejones99 chapter 23 . 9/28
Excellent ending
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 9/28
So very entertaining, something different brought up each time
brightflare chapter 23 . 8/19
Very good story!
FyreVixen chapter 5 . 6/27
You have better spelling & grammar than most native English speakers! Well done!
This story is very cute, and it has an interesting idea for Harry's sickness. I like Minerva as Harry's guardian because I think she was a very good role model and a strong person. I like how Snape was a dynamic character and slowly changed his opinion and attitude toward Harry. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Personally I think that despite how snarky and snarling Severus can be towards students, I do feel that he should be honoured for what he has sacrificed in his life in order to retrieve the necessary intelligence for the light - during the first war and second war. Feel that it would be very dishonourable of Harry to have mentioned his participation that allowed Harry to vanquish Voldemort. Severus has given up to much and suffered physcally, emotionally and mentally for the small mistake that he made when he was a young man. That he has done much inorder to redeem himself to himself and should allow himself to forgive himself for a lapse in judgement that resulted indirectly to the murders of the james and Lily Potter. Also think it was very wrong of Dumbledore to try/or rather omitt Severus contribution that allowed Harry to vanquish Voldemort in the end.

Severus finally got the recognition/fame, for his contribution in allowing Harry to vanquish Voldemort - but I don't think he enjoyed the fame one bit. Considering Harry, is the son of Lily, then Severus should not be surprised that he insisted that Severus's contributions be acknowledged? Not certain if James Potter would have so gracefully shared the fame with Severus?
NoraTheeNinth chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
looks like baby Harry has a bad temper. yet again, what ten month old with memories of a sixteen year old and extremely sick baby wouldn't
Jake Ronning chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Your grammar and spelling are immaculate, minus a small error here and there. The fact that your first language is not English is not at all reflected in your storytelling. I appreciate all the hard work you've put into this, both with meeting the demands of reviewers and having to overcome a language barrier, and I admire your steadfast desire to produce quality fiction. Keep up the good work.
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Love the stubborn young Harry...a temperament after my own!
[just a little bit Irish here! hehe]
ruth hammond chapter 23 . 2/9/2012
neat story, can't imagine how I missed it the first few times I scanned through your list of stories...will have to be careful.
ruth hammond chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
been in and out of the hospital lately so not much reviewing...wicked chapter here...looking forward to the next!
ruth hammond chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
hadn't read this one before and I thought I had read all of them...excellent!

now on to the next chapter.

Guest chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
write more plz
anon chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Good fic! Feel sorry for Harry.
Dramionefan4life chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
Great story. I wish there was a sequel to it. I got to the end and was hoping for more. Good job on it though.