Reviews for Broke
Muffin's Lilac chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
aw...i doubt this will be updated anytime soon?
Muffin's Lilac chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh my gosh, so many references! *squeals* Love this, it's so funny and in-character!
The thousandth son chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
This seems to have died...

:'(
Kartoonfanatic chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Awww, shoot! Why is it always the really unique-plotted stories that are never finished. Oh, well. Nothing's set in stone.

Neat idea, ideed. It's true that Spongebob is just a cartoon, so facts like getting the bills paid with a dollar-per-hour job don't usually apply, but it is rather interesting that he's able to live the life of you're average middle-class person, when he works at a burger joint (with an extremely greedy boss, no less) and an additional fact that most people overlook when analyzing this problem: he's a young adult! Fresh out of highschool/college (that's my best guess), and he enjoys pleasures of totall independant middle age, when he's most likely in his early twenties!

We may never get a clear answer on this question (alteast an offical one anyway), but if you ask me, I think he just might be getting help, just like that. Perhaps his parents gave him some money before he took off on his own, and he uses that.

... Wow, I think about that stuff WAY too had to be healthy. But I am Kartoonfanatic after all. Atleast I live up to my pen name.

Moving on to the real review, you've succeeded once again at following the path of the real show (Just gotta say it to say it. Sorry if it gets annoying). I can imagine Spongey's reaction to all of this, and it's pretty close to here. He would send them a "pweety pweeze" letter before thinking of anything else. Patrick is as dumb as usuall (this is a hard thing to screw-up in fanfiction), maybe dumber.

Patrick's eyes were wide with panic. "I can't find my tail!"

"You don't have a tail."

"I know, I said it was missing! Gosh, don't rub it in!"

... Why do I have the feeling that he'll be the next person to take Sandy's tail? XD (Recalling "Sandy, Spongebob and the Worm")

I admire the particualr way you phrased Sandy's sentences, following her accent and common random comparasions. As far as the gambling problem goes, THANK YOU for finally giving her a flaw! This reminded me that she's a little too perfect in the show (when she EVER appears on it), and that's begging to be stopped.

As for the rest of it, great job. I like you're longer stories. This one become a little confusing at the end of the last update chapter, but not bad. I do encourage you to make a quick wrap-up of this story (should you ever consider writing fanfiction again.) Like I said, nothing's ever set in stone with these stories. )
vball16lover chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
this sounds absolutly NOTHING like spongebob would say.

"I don't pay them because I don't have enough money! It's common sense." he would not say that. it's a great story, but not for a funny cartoon like spongebob.
tsumari-chan chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
Hahaha! This has GOT to be The Ultimate SpongeBob Fic. It's just like the show, except prose!
www.kacey0331.webs.com staff chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That. Was. Awesome. Best Spongebob fiction i have ever heard. WOWZA.
Reedom chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
When is this tale going to end? The suspence is killing me!
khd chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
such bitch ass motherfcker cock sucker
ActionGal07 chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Great! Until then I'll stay tuned!
Perfectly Maple chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Oh SpongeBob, you dirty boy. And now he's going to jail. Well, I'm sure he'll get some nice hot beef injection in the showers. That outta cure his hunger.

Anyway, before I get anymore perverse, let me just say how awesome this chapter is. I don't know how you do that, build off the previous awesomeness and whatnot, but you always bring it up a notch. You rock so freaking hard!

And Squilliam re-returns? Ooh la la, things are gonna get wonderfully twisted.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
I thought of a loophole for Spongebob. He can tell Squidward Squilliam's plan and they could convincingly act something out that makes Squidward look embrassed.
SOLmaster chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
SpongeBob is always humiliating Squidward unintentionally. I wonder how hard it will be for him to embarress Squidward intentionally especially for Squilliam. Update Soon!
ActionGal07 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Wow! I'll definitely have to tune in!

I love Squilliam! You got him perfectly in character!

Poor SpongeBob. Will he really humiliate Squidward for Squilliam's pleasure?

Please continue, cause you have officially made it more interesting.
Perfectly Maple chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Oh god, I love this so. And Squilliam's in it now! Ooh-la-la. Will SpongeBob actually go through with his scheme? Will Squilliam build a debtors prison and lock SpongeBob away forever? How the fuck am I supposed to know? I do know that I'm in love with this fic officially. I don't know how you do that-there's no butt sex, and I'm still hooked.

Opposite of a fan favorite-hell yes! Fucking Pearl.

By far this is my favorite chapter. But then, you're really good on building more awesome onto something totally awesome. And now I'm rambling, which is totally un-awesome. And I sound like a moron who has never heard of a thesaurus. Time to go look up some better adjectives!