Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That last sentence killed me. Lol, great fic! 8D
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
loved it and love bee reacation as well
uagdaks chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loved it! There really should be more human/mech interaction and as previously stated I'm happy to see no holoforms used as that's lazy and defeats the whole point of the pairing...the autobots may as well be human if people use holoforms!
yami-no-kijo chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow, i have to say, i very much enjoyed this lol. It was really well written, and i love the idea XD i really do like the ironhide/mikaela pairing, and it sucks how little fanfics there are about them! ): anyway

That last line of bumblebees... Was epic... That totally did it for me XD great job! Lol

I couldnt have thought of a better way to end it :p
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Lol Bee played matchmaker?
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
You know what? Explosions are simple. Something explodes, and it's gone. Simple!
Ratchet'sApprentice chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is good. Do you take requests at all?
OptimusPrimesLittleGirl23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love this story you did an awesome job would love to see more with you pairing them together like that
MaskedKitten chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
IronhidexMikaela is a pairing I've never really thought of, but can see rather easily now! Loved this fic! Would love to see you write more of this pairing.
RedEyesOnTheHorizon chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This is just plain fantastic! You have totally inspired me. I have read plenty of Ironhidex? fics and this is hands down the best. Congrats!
Lin16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I give you so many props for the creativity it took to plan out and execute a sex scene without the use of holos or some other lame intervention
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Great story. I like how they were able to experiment without adding impossible things like squishy parts to autobots, etc.. It's more natural.

lol I loved Bee's statement at the end. XD
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I am impressed. Able to keep it sexy while both charterers actually stay in character. sadly that's such a rarity
Wingnutt chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh yeah...this was god! Write more like this please!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ha, loved that last line. This was a great story and you even kept Ironhide in character! Loved it!