Reviews for Cracking the Fandom
My suspicions on the moderators: Renge and Tamaki. *snicker*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
k
AL0LT0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow... i really like this story very 'in character' for Kyoya :) I'm not sure if your even still hanging around the sight (considering this was posted in 08 i doubt it) but if you are please update. :)
reading-only chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
gasp! its been more than a year since you updated this story! I beg you to continue, I really want to see what the other horrendous (sp?) stories that he found are!
Tigerlili242 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
lol, I love this story! It's hilarious. I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Melodie Lyric Jones chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I love this first chapter, especially because it ties in the concept of fanfiction that could never happen, which I agree appears all too often on this site. I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
sarah3905780 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Dayum, girl! You have a fine story you got cookin' up. :D I WILL be waiting for the next chapter, lol.

- Sarah
Sunlit-Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
*snickering* There was no way Kyoya would EVER think those sort of things. Of course he'd react like that. Can't wait to see everyone else's reactions. *smirks evilly*
warmsugar chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
:D

Wow! This is the first time anyone has dedicated a chapter to me! :) I'm so touched!

I agree with your sentiments about the other fics floating around in ... :D

And yes, I do agree that Kyouya definitely had the right idea about not poking his nose into the other less tasteful stories... he might die of shock! LOL!

Anyway, thanks for sharing this! It was a really fun read! :)

And Kyouya... yummy!

Until next time then!

Ciao!
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Haha, this is funny . Love the idea XD Haha poor Kyouya XD
Allessondra Octavia chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
well, this is definitely a one-of-a-kind story! im liking it so far, keep it up! and my fave thing...Kyouya's the main character!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Wow, I love your style of writing; reading this was enjoyable!

I only just got into Ouran this week-Kyouya's my favorite. This is hilarious, please, please continue ]