Reviews for Never Trust the Quiet Ones
Writing Goddess chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
thanks 4 the great story. really touched my heart when u made me feel like i was in Kyuzo's shoes :D
i'm kinda pissed at the creators 4 making Kyuzo die a stupid death or just dying 4 that matter... DAMN YOU CREATOR PEOPLE!KYUZO WAS A GREAT GUY! ahem...but i'm rambling. great story. luved it :)
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I admit I have not seen the entire series. That is something which I need to catch up on. I think I'm in the area of 17. I loved the fic, and your understanding of the relationship that it is centered around.
dressed in red chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I roleplay as Kyuzo myself, so I'm always looking around for examples of how other people characterize him to compare and contrast. With that said, I really like what you've done with him. It's easy to believe a lot goes on in that head of his that he just never mentions out loud, and you've done a good job of explaining his motivation.

I particularly liked the whole fighting sex emphasis, because it seems very much like him. I'm glad that you were able to show that he's much less like a people person and a whole lot more like a killing machine.

Long story short, I think you did him justice. Very good job! ;D