Reviews for Send Me An Angel
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
"but he doubted that she knew what the jester meant"
jester is a clown. "court jester"
gesture is a body movement
Amber Silverwood chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I really like this and I'm sooo glad Sasuke came back! Please tell me if there's a sequel to this or if you're making another chapter. Thanks!
narutoprincess chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
There are no words for the perfection of this story. Seriously, everything about it was just great. Only thing is I wish we'd found out more about the white chakra and who the woman in the picture was. Still, I think this is my new favorite KakaSaku fic.
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Hi. Okay, so I liked this story. It was good, but I only really have one criticism with it. At some points in the story, I got lost with what I was reading and I had to go back and reread a couple of paragraphs to understand what I was reading. What I mean is, it was hard to understand that there was a shift in the chapter when it went on to a different "scene" I guess you could say.

Here's an example from your story that shows what I mean when I say I got lost:

[[["No, that's not what she meant," Kakashi said softly. "The Kyuubi's power is what healed you so quickly before, but it's not what made you strong. You got that way on your own, far before you were capable of tapping into the fox's chakra."

Naruto nodded, grinning and proud. "I've still got the sage-mode, you know. I'll be back to full throttle in no time."

Sakura smiled at him and gently bid him to lie back down and rest.

Since his father's death, he had never truly felt human. It was always hard, pushing and striving and proving himself. There was never time to rest, and when there was a false moment, it ended in some tragedy that he would never forget. It was unfair in that sense. So unfair. So cruel. Still he could not back down, could not retreat. There was always a dark cloud around him, always a mask to conceal the pain and anger. But what if that cloud disappeared? What if there was no longer a reason to hate his existence?

There was.

And she was here.

He ran his fingers across her smooth cheek, his touch ever so light. His eyes could not leave hers. They had no wish to view anything outside of that emerald complexity. She captivated him as no woman had ever done before, and he felt himself crumbling to her will. Whether she realized it or wanted it, he didn't know. All he knew was that there was no one whose company he craved more, or whose voice he longed to hear, or whose touch could soothe him so easily. She was as perfect as any one being could be. At least to him. But in his mind the rest of the world didn't matter. He kissed her softly, listening for that sigh that always came. He smiled. "I want to ask you something."]]]

You see, I totally thought it was Naruto you were talking about when you were talking about Kakashi's father's death. Things like that is what I mean. Like, just put a little divider between those two parts and it would've made such a difference when reading it.

You see, when I read stories, I picture them in my mind, and it's almost like I'm watching a movie. And whenever there's a shift, you can tell. Obviously in movies, they cut to another scene, but in stories and such they use little dividers or whatever those things are called. So that was really all I didn't like about the story.

I liked the story itself, don't worry. :) And I hope this didn't sound rude or mean, I totally did not mean for it to sound rude or anything like that. That was my only beef with the story. I really did like reading this though. It was a good story. :) :D :P
watergirl480 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Awwww...This was such a wonderful piece of work. It's absolutely magnificent, and the plot flowed quite nicely within the set limits of each character's personality. Thank you very much for having created this bundle of joy. Please continue to write other stories.
The You of Yesterday chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Well done, that was a really nice story!

(I wanted to review earlier chapters, but I downloaded them and read them on the train as my phone is an idiot & dies when connecting to the internet so had to wait till back home to review. Also, I wanted to read on without stopping).

I found the first chapter a little bit confusing but very intense, and it hooked me in and made me continue reading so it did it's job!

After that, everything became much clearer and your style improved as the story progressed.

Overall, it is a pretty intense story you have here, and I did almost cry at one point, I think it was when Sakura found Kakashi having the first nightmare.

I like Kakashi's beast thing - anything's possible in the world of Naruto! :-)

Nice one!
kitten652 chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
that was soooo good! i loved it!
kitten652 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
freaking fantastic start! it was so realistic i almost died!
Tacpebs chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Would've loved some more hurt Kakashi, but all in all, it was a very intersting story.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
AW! This is so cute! I love it! Really great story line!
realbojangles chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
O.M.G! I LOVED IT! best story i've readin a while. lol 3 so cutee lol i'll check out some more of your stories if you write a sequal! _
quarterdark chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
kakashismybitch chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
love it, love it, love it! my absolute favourite pairing, and im a sucker for happy endings teehee
TempestSilvermoon chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
I really enjoyed this story quite a bit. I'm a huge Kakashi/Sakura fan but this didn't seem cliched or repetitive really at all. I didn't really like the wolf summons, probably because it seems too 'werewolf-y' for my tastes. I don't know if you still want to know or not, but you can get the names of Kakashi's ninken here: naruto./wiki/Ninken .

Hope that helps and I look forward to future work from you!
angel897 chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
love it please keep writing these awsome stories maybe even do a sequal to this one kay