Reviews for At the Brink of the Dawn and the Darkness
bubblekam chapter 49 . 3/19
Having read over a thousand of fanfics across the past 9 years, I can say without a doubt that this trilogy is one of the best I have ever read. An absolute rollercoaster of a story that compelled me to read 721k words in 2 days. Thank you for sharing this tale.
Tyler chapter 48 . 1/21
Just reading this for the first time now, and I can say this is easily the greatest star wars fic there is, as well as my uncontested favorite fanfic of all time. Only thing I would have preferred was seeing an final resolution between Luke - Mara - Kiria story. On and ending note I loved how well planned the whole trilogy was, and am really excited to read Empires son stories!
Scribonius4 chapter 49 . 11/11/2021
This is the best of the three, not my favourite that’s the second one, but it is the best. Superbly well written, and perfectly ties up the trilogy, while still leaving the overall outcome open for the imagination. Congratulations, it was a pleasure to read.

Nothing to say about Palpatine, he’s gone with the wind.
Sommerlund chapter 48 . 11/7/2021
Just finished wrapping up a wonderful trilogy. Excellent writing. A work of art.
SteelBlackwing chapter 49 . 11/6/2021
I'm still saddened that this is not your most popular fanfiction series; in my eyes, it should be. This series is the best Star Wars fanfiction story, bar none. Thank you for taking your time to write this, I will always treasure it.
Sommerlund chapter 49 . 11/5/2021
Another masterpiece of writing. Thank you for sharing your gifts. I remember reading this series for the first time about a decade ago. I come back to it every few years. This is my fourth reading. I’m still in awe of how awesome this is.
LoneNoble chapter 48 . 10/20/2021
Hell of a rollercoaster. I loved this story, and not in the same way palpatine loves democracy.

It was a good read, glad I took the time. and so few stories have mara in them as well, always liked her character. excellent job portraying her.

Thanks for the tale, perhaps ill read your other one if you manage to complete it :)
LoneNoble chapter 49 . 10/18/2021
Just a suggestion you mark this story complete, id seen this series for ages but I only ever read finished stories, so I hadnt read any in the trilogy thinking it abandoned (I filter out incomplete stories)

Just a suggestion! you might get more readers. Im now reading "Into the storm" for the first time, itll be a while before I reach the end here!
violet trees chapter 44 . 9/26/2021
damn the throwback to into the storm when Luke was trying so hard to hold his breath against the darkness... and how he's exhaling in a vacuum. I'm getting too emotional over this
violet trees chapter 42 . 9/26/2021
this is a masterpiece; how all the plot points of the previous chapters, that seemed innocuous details at the time, come together to form a cascade of a climax is so satisfying and emotional in that it shows how charismatic Luke is, how compelling and iron-willed he is that he makes the right people come together. The way all the key characters realize who Luke truly is and wants and then go all out for himwow. The building up to this rescue mission was masterful.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/16/2021
I’ve read this so many times…every time it’s just as good. Seriously one of the best stories out there.
jenwincart chapter 1 . 7/18/2021
loved it
violet trees chapter 15 . 6/17/2021
In hindsight Luke is SO like Thrawn, they would get along splendidly, or well, they'd always be suspicious of each other but at least they will recognize one master schemer to another. lmao I imagine that with the two of them and Leia, the Empire will have no problem fighting off the Yuzzan Vong in the future.
violet trees chapter 9 . 4/4/2021
so I've been rereading this and I noticedIdk if I'm particularly thick because I had to read this multiple times to catch up on itthat there's some allusions that Nathan's gay. Or at least bisexual. And possibly having a relationship with Reece. Also I love that Palpatine and Kiria didn't know Luke's sexuality and both went fuck it. Palpatine just prepared for both circumstances and Kiria went with her intuition. Love it
Zigzeegee chapter 1 . 3/23/2021
Finished my once yearly read of this series! Completed this year in under a week and finding myself drawn to keep reading into the early hours. I love your writing and somewhere along this line this story has become my canon... love it. I hope you return to write more one day soon! Thank you!
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »