Reviews for Save me
GoldenBug Prime chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
so is arnold's head normal? i didnt really get that...but it still great
Stacey the FLE chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Okay, nevermind. I just noticed this story was last updated over a year ago. That's usually a good indicator that it's a lost cause. Disregard my earlier comment. I guess this fic is abandoned.
Stacey the FLE chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
I, too, have been distracted from many productive things by a shiney new video game. I understand the struggle, but still, I do hope you will update soon. This story is really interesting and I'm excited to know what's going to happen next. Also you did a good job on keeping everyone in character.
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
OMG I love this story

especially this chapter

please update soon :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Glad you updated. Great job with Gerald here; nice that he and Helga are friends now.

Keep the good writing.
NicoRobin009 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
I'm glad that you finally updated! I really enjoyed the chapter.
EJ chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Hoping you'll continue with this story.

Keep writing.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Whoah, five years? Interesting twist. Arnold always was a boy mature beyond his age, now the situation is quite opposite.

He would have to be enrolled to the fourth (sixth?) grade again? Well, I think I know one girl who would like to tutor him.

It's good that Gerald kept his hairdo, otherwise Arnold would not recognize him. But oh my, how ridiculous it must look with a goatee!

Arnold is a "poster boy"? Hm, now when he has awaken he must become famous.

I'm sorry if my "review begging" comment was too rude.
NicoRobin009 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Five years? That was a shock! Glad to see you updated, keep up the great writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Amazing job with both boys. Yeah, this had to be really hard for Gerald.

Keep the good writing.
Pointy Objects chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Good Gravy! Five years! I read a book about that; a girl was robbed and shot, and she went into coma until she was seventeen. I really wish I could find that book, but I read it so long ago. Anyway, the plot has always stuck with me, and I love that you're handling it so well. Gerald is a really good friend, I'm impressed with your protrayal of him. I'm curious to see how everyone else will react to this.

And finally, I am so delighted that you stopped asking for reviews. That alone almost (and I stress the word) made me stop reading your story, even though I want to know what happens. But I understand why you asked for them. I just posted a story, and I've been checking my email every few minutes, not because I'm a review hog (at least I don't think so), but I'm really eager to get some concrit. Even though the next few chapters are written out, if a reviewer suggets something legit, I'm likely to incorporate it. Anyway, glad to see you're back at it. Can't wait for more.

-Pointy_Objects
ieatyourfacebam chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Aweh! This is an awesome story! Please continue writing it!
blueraven1999 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
Pretty good story so far. The story definitely moves too fast but you kept the characters in character so that's good.

Please continue the story.
Azumi Angel chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
so far, really good!

please right what happens next, I am really enjoying this, I'm hoping for a happy ending for our football headed friend
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Oh, this is a "disable fic". Actually, I can't remember anything like that in HA! fandom. Well, Sid was paralyzed and wheelchaired in "Said and Done" by Chiefie - but it was five years ago. Maybe it reminds me "Mended" by hug-ron00, and there were some interesting attempts in the Spanish section...

Ramiro has asked a good question: how long Gerald and the rest were waiting for Arnold's waking up? I guess it was much time, otherwise the nurses would not be so surprised. And why the doctors had called Gerald and not Arnold's grandparents? Is everything okay with them? Dr. Reed told Gerald not to mention to Arnold how he looks, but didn't mention what's wrong with his look - why, she wanted it to be a surprise or something?

Please, stop this review begging - it looks terrible.