Reviews for Village of Dreams
AnimeFanAnonymous chapter 3 . 3/2
Nice story, please keep writing.
CallMeAWota chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I like. O:

floutistvivi chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
great story keep up the good work
Cindar chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
general zargon chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
This is a great story, so I hope you continue it! Poor Allen, Cross never seems to give him a break, even when he isn't there himself. :) Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon! _
toushiro1310 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I'm loving this idea! Keep up the good work! :)
MitarashiiDango chapter 3 . 4/28/2009

Nice Gaston..

ur supposed to BLAME HIM!

lol a real good misinterpretation

addenza chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Haha, that was unexpected.. But it seems like Gaston doesn't understand the double meaning in others' words? (Namely Cross Marian. XD) But this was an interesting chapter.
D.Alice chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
So General Cross is related to this trouble here? Whoa. He never seems to get Allen off his hook. Poor Allen...

Nice chapter! Keep it up... (Gomen but I don't know what else to say...)
pyrochibi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This story is amazing. It seems like it might have a fairly complex plot later on, and I love your style! You are really good at writing. REMEMBER TO UPDATE
Kayday chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
i dont know why people feel compelled to make cliffs, it is not like there is a short suply of them,
clockworkclown chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
wow! i absaloutly LOVED the start! (head on a platter.
PandaPandaka chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Any pairings?

I don't understand the beginning though, you mentioned Rinali's name in it. Good writing, however.

addenza chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Seems interesting(:
squirrelnut chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I really like this so far, it sounds like you have a really interesting plot. One thing that confused me, probably just a typo, but your line 'Rinali felt self-conscious as she stood damp in the foyer, look that followed.' at the end of the first paragraph just didn't fit. Other than that, when is this happening in the time line?