Reviews for Having a Moment
RavenSerendipity chapter 5 . 2/28
These were good. Too bad you didn't write more. :)
talyy chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I love this
RabulaTasa chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Giant red dude with antlers... and a loincloth! That part's important too, BB.

I think one of my favorite things about this series is how well you jump between the different perspectives between chapters-each voice is identifiable as its owner's even without the telltale events. Color me a little jealous.

jade chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I like this its really great
Snidget1559 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I love how in almost all of your shorts the last line is the most memorable. 3 It ties everything together quite nicely, and the little flutter of fan-girl butterflies in my stomach is an enjoyable side effect.
Snidget1559 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aaaaaahhh so cute! This probably makes me a bit of a fanfic-creeper, but I just want you to know that ive read like every single one of your stories beginning to end and I love them all! Love the insight, especially in this fic. The way you write for Beast Boy... I just feel as if you've captured him beautifully. A perfect balance between his humor, hidden insecurities, slight darkness, and his innocence. You're great. Keep doing what you're doing! Oh, and UPDATE!
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
... and I can't believe I haven't already read this! This story is gold! You do a great job with the varying points of view. Thanks!
PaulieJuice chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Gold? Last long in this world? Frost quote? Outsiders book?
StixOfCinnamon chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Gr8 chapter! Keep going
Zenia chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Are you going to update this?
user-is-void chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I absolutely loved all of these stories!

Yeah, yeah, I's my second time reviewing this story, but...I just couldn't help it! It's so great, I'm just...speechless.

Okay, that's a lie, I always have something to say! .

Lady Bonny, you really get into Raven and Beast Boy's (ESPECIALLY Beast Boy, you're a flawless BB writer! :D) head and display their emotions in the way that I've always tried to see them.

One day, I hope to be as incredible author as you. :)
user-is-void chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Beautiful! Simply beautiful chapter! Oh my goodness, the was so sweet! It made me smile! Haha, actually, I'm *still* smiling just thinking about it!

This was always one of the sweetest moments between the two. It was the moment that Raven admitted to thinking he was funny, something she can never take back no matter how much she might want to now! xP

I absolutely loooove all the sweet little moments between the two, and I'm SO excited to read the rest of the chapters now. :)
Aronim chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
This is great and I'm just sad you don't update this all the time.

One thing: "Oh, andapparently, Raven's emotions are alive." I think you should have space between and and apparently, don't you?

Good job, if you couldn't guess from my first comment.
o chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Well done
EmilyJoy chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
All I could think when I read the line about Beast Boy not staying innoncent forever was-

"Stay gold Ponyboy!"

Man haven't read that book in ~years~

I have no idea if thats even what you were thinking when you wrote it haha