Reviews for Having a Moment
NefariousDrO chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I've just plowed through all 4 of these chapters, and I've got to say the writing here is among the best I've found. You're channeling the characters quite well, in my opinion. The prose is fluid, lyrical even, nicely introspective, which is a strength of the point of view you're using, and a real pleasure to read. I truly hope you do more of these vignettes, I for one will be greeting each new chapter with joy.
Rainpath chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
I like this, it's very cute D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Great chapter. Yeah, Raven must have a hard time standing BB... but that's mainly because nobody had ever been so nice and caring with her.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Great 'behind the scenes' of the series; cool job, as always.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Beautiful chapter. Very good description, as always.

Max927 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Really good story, and I find it interesting on how you have Beast Boy and Raven put their dialogue in second person I think it is?... Anyways, real nice and I'll be lookin' out for the next chapter. Keep it up.
Anei Aikouka chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Very cute. I like the way that you've worked it so that all of the chapters revolve around actual incidents in the show. It adds verisimilitude as well as plot without you having to work in a lot of extraneous exposition.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
HA, another cute moment. A few other authors have written about Raven and the chicken, but I think this one is definitely one of my favorites. Again, great job on writing Raven and her thoughts. Great stuff, keep up the great work, I can't wait till the next chapter!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Hey! Glad to see you back! I think a lot of us thought there would be a lot more between those two after that fist episode. Glad to see we were relatively right :-D. Really liked this chapter from BB POV; very well done. Keep up the great work, and sign on, we need to catch up!
Tari Silmarwen chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Oh I think you write Raven rather well. I kept having to laugh at almost every other sentance in this chapter. The lines you wrote for her are just so FUNNY. I can't even choose which one was my favorite. Raven being aggravated at Beast Boy's cheerfulness in general gets me giggling and you wrote it quite well.

(nod) She so totally kept the chicken. You know it's true.
Tari Silmarwen chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Final Exam was my first Teen Titans episode too. I noticed both BB/Rae and my OTP Rob/Star in that one. (And now I ship them. Go figure.)

I think my favorite line was, "You cause her to blow things up. A lot. It's kind of scary." A lot of classic BB funny lines in this chapter.

Nice insight into Beast Boy's head with how he can tell that Raven's lonely and his inferiority complex with regards to Mento. It feels very natural and in-character of him.

And I had to "D'aww..." at your description of the moment Raven puts her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. That's one of my favorite moments. Very subtle and sweet. Nice job!
roniloveu chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
"You are the half-breed daughter of the dreaded Trigon the Terrible - and you now own a giant, plush chicken." lmao

Sorry I haven't been reviewing on The Green Files lately. I have been reading. It's good to see another well written, at times moving, and almost always funny story from you again. Keep writing and I'll keep reading (and maybe reviewing although that has become increasingly sporadic lately).
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Fanfics like these are wonderful. The characters are dead-on, the second-person narration works, and the links to the show are just right. The reason I like these the most is only a little selfish-this makes me feel like I should take a little time out from college and start writing again.
Somewhere In Time chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Now that was funny. :D

Wonderfully written, I'm amazed! The point of view is different than most stories that come up here, and that in itself differentiates this story from others. But even without that, it's really impressive! You've got both characters down really well, and the story flows like a charm. Waiting for the next chapter, and very eagerly too.:)
Griever0823 chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Woo! More updates. You may channel Beast Boy better than Raven but I think you've got the two worked out brilliantly. The characterisation of Raven is absolutely spot on, as is the characterisation of BB in the previous chapter (you'll have to forgive my reviewing two chapters in one). I loved the bit with the giant chicken in the series, my sisters and I all 'Aw'-ed when we saw that. The comparison of the carnival with Beast Boy came across as symbolic (in a good way!), but that might just be me rambling.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »