Reviews for Having a Moment
thedungbug chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Very good please update soon!
Menamebephil chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Gotta love that second person POV. It doesn't get enough love, and I can't think why.

Apart from the fact that it's so very peculiar to write in. There is that.

Anyhoo, fairly groovy so far, of course. Of course, your Beast Boy isn't as angsty-crazy as I have him pegged as at the time of "GO" but that's hardly a bad thing. One can only take so much angst before they drown in melodrama.

Whoa, off topic. Anyway, yes, this is all good, and I shall look forward to seeing more of it later. If I have a personal wish, it is that you might cover the less obvious things as well. Everyone who has somehting remotely like this covers The Beast, Terra, Malchior, and Trigon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd like to see things like moments in season 5 (it is, after all, Beast Boy's Crowning Moment of Awesome) and quite possibly Nevermore, which, while being a mighty BB/Rae episode (and one of the earliest ones at that) often gets forgotten in oneshot collections I have seen. Possibly a few off-camera moments too.

Wow, it sounds like I'm just telling you what to write. Sorry about that.

I'll shut up now.

MNBP
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I like both chapters so far. The characters seem to be in character and your story line fits the "Go" episode well. Looking forward to reading more.
thedungbug chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Awsome awsome awsome! Dude thats like three awsomes! Keep up the good work and update soon!
thedungbug chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Awsome! Keep up the good work!
JeMS7 chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
This is great, will you keep going with more moments? I really like this, very much.
bbissocute chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
DOUBLE AW! Absolutely amazing job, as usual. Cannot wait for more. Keep up the wonderfully lovely work!

bbissocute
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
, Aw! That is just the cutest thing ever! Lol, loved the ending to this chappy. On to number 2!
Bhill62 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Good shit. I really like how you tell it in second person as well, that's hard to do. I really like how everything you put out is such good quality. I also like that you stay committed to your works too. I don't know if you know but I also updated my story, so let me know what you think and improvements are always appericated.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Very good job on these two chapters. Excellent use of both POV.

If replying please do it via e-mail; thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Kryptocow chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Aww. Heheh. I love this idea already. The 2nd person was a bit disorienting at first, but I got used to it. LOVE the last lines from each chapter that marks the starting point for the each of them.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ahww...hahah! Cute!
Nomad47 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I like the different POVs on each character. Hope to see more chapters soon.
Tari Silmarwen chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Aww...

Very nice job on the second person POVs. You got Beast Boy and Raven both down pat and put us right inside their heads. I liked the allusions to the Doom Patrol and Trigon arcs. Nice job!
General Havoc chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Oh this is just wonderful! I've seen this scene retold a hundred times by a hundred people, but I like this take on it close to the best. It's just the perfect sort of foreshadowed scene with all the right touches to it, both BB and Raven's POVs. An inventive take on what was going through Raven's head most of all. It's perfect.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »