Reviews for Fatherhood
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i liked it. It was very well done and quite acurate to Artemis's background. thought I still think they both would make good fathers. Oh well, much anime love ~bye bye~
Rat-Man chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
It would be undoubtingly interesting if Artemis did ever have a son or daughter. Donno why Jarlaxle is so uncofortable, Artemis answered his question truthfully. Also, he could use that info later shoud he desire. Really well done story. Skillfully writen;the characters, personalites, scenes etc. Good story. WRITE MORE!
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Nice work!
penny4him chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Intriguing, well-written, in-character. Nicely done!
jarltreri chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ah..what a pleasant surprise! I certainly wasn't expecting something so soon after the last installment of 'What Ends Well'. I liked how you gave Artemis the sniffles- which reminds us he's human after all..hehe.

“To answer your question fully, Jarlaxle, the only position worse to me than a priest residing over a community is a father." Oh, the sweet irony.

A nice little vignette, although not as fluffy as you other shorts, this change of pace isn't too bad- and you ended the scene appropriately with Jarlaxle's introspection..

Please sir may I have some more..? ;)
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This was really good. I enjoyed it. There are many things wrong with Artemis, but his disfunctional childhood is at the root of many of his problems.

Again, a great little piece.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf
chair-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This was an interesting little glimpse into their daily life. I really quite liked it, and I liked how Artemis seemed to have put much deep thought into his opinion-and how that deep thought was justified without him being a sissy. lol.