Reviews for My Prize
simply, LOVE IT!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Haha very... interesting.
Rin uchiha chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i love it can u plez add more wait NO make another one plez plez plez plez
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
im dissapointed

i love the zangetsuXichigo but this was terrible im ashamed
SnakeyLobve chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ahh! Moaarr! That was sooooooooo good! I LOVED ITT
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So hot :) would love to see more ;-)
Strawberry chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is so cuuuuute 3 I love this pairing so much and I wish this would've been longer. Ichigo and Zangetsu are so in love. Or at least I know Zangetsu is. Good job anyway :3
MurasakiShiori chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
O really nice :3
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Zangetsu and Ichigo E

I don’t know why everybody shies away from this pairing.

Okay… I am not being entirely truthful.

There are those who abhor certain, off-kilter parings. And, I’m aware of the whole sword predicament an everything. But, in the end, it is fan-fiction! There are always ways to get around such matters. I literally feel as if I’ve seen a broad light cast upon every coupling under the sun - except for these two. Personally, I think you could explore some interesting aspects of their rapport. Zangetsu sees into and is plainly a part of Ichigo’s concerns. It isn’t too farfetched to think they’d withdraw into one another. The oh, so obvious problems that come with the soul of a sword falling in like with its wielder (and said shinigami returning the affection) would permit a lengthy story.

Whoo, I’m rambling…

Let’s just say Nova, an earlier review, has already summed up my thoughts.

So, to be completely honest, I think you sort of failed to capture the above. That “special” sense of camaraderie just wasn’t present in *this* drabble. Of course, from your author’s note I can gather that you were rather hesitant to post this in the first place. So, you know, I wouldn’t mind reading another, longer version of your work in the future. With the proper amount of time and care you could craft the first Zangetsu Ichigo fanfic on the site (that isn’t written strictly for humorous purposes).

Good work with the editing though; I didn’t notice any big mistakes.
Ombre-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
LOVED IT:):) It's most defiently not wrong for Ichigo to love Zangetsu:):)

Lolzismastars chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow, I liked :D
someonesgirl42 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
*drools* it needs to be longer XD
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
*blink* This was pretty cool. A little weird but pretty cool. Good job.
Kasia-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Nice. XD I like thinking of those two in love. XD
Nova chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
*melts* There's just something about this kind of bizarre transcendent love that I really, well, love.