Reviews for I've got a lovely bunch of oneshots
draco6812 chapter 5 . 3/15
The only thing i found wrong with Chp 5 was the absence of Luna in the people that left with Harry
Mr. Edward Nigma chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
And the best damn song ever. I laughed so hard at this
Zucht chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I've seen corn fields with less corn. But it was good... and different.
FluffyNevyn chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
o...I like this one. Only one i even wanted to comment on. You should follow up on this one!
red-jacobson chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
now this could be an interesting story to follow up on!

red
librarywitch chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Ok, that was really well written and please tell there will be more some I can figure out at the heck is going on. Nice teaser! Good work as always.
Thanos Farek Seid chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
You must write more about this, i realy want know about the new Roschach
twilight1235 chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
OH damn i just watched Watchmen before reading this.

Cool story
melferd chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Blinks. Blinks again.

OK, I'm really scared of Harry now.

AWESOME!
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
nice look at bonkers!Harry, though I wonder(sadly) if Hermione really would always follow him, she had some lapses in canon.
librarywitch chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
Ohh deliciously dark. This would be a really good multiple chapter story down the road, maybe yes?
Fibinaci chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
good use of both properties
Cateagle chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Hmm, an interesting variation. I rather suspect you could do further installments on this particular Harry. I wonder who else has betrayed him and earned their final punishment? This could get "interesting" if Tom noticed the trend but couldn't figure out the "how".
Cateagle chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
Hmm, having a punning disposition, my first suggestion for a title would be "Give me a ring sometime...". Second thought would be "It's Not Easy Being Green".

I did notice a small typo, "...magic and his trail." should be "...magic and his trial." and I believe Ministry of Magic should be capitalized (thought Cornelius deserves capital punishment).
Cateagle chapter 6 . 2/20/2009