Reviews for Total Drama Island, Season 2!
The Fourth Fury chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
this story is pretty good i wish i could writ a TDI story i dident any story yet cus i dont know how litrealy i dont
Batty-Ice-Cream chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Entries not allowed on this site:

Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

I recommend you taking down this story or else I will have to report.
TitanWolf chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
dude i'm still ready for more.
SonikFan112 chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
Damn it, I knew I should of made Christian older. I knew he would be immature, but not that immature. Good chapter, though. "Oh no, they killed her!" That part was funny.
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
! I'M SIDING WITH HILLARY! OMG T.T I have feeling this is going to end very badly for me

but aside from my possible (assured) impending doom I love the chapter I had to stop at the very beginning to panic about Keala and Christian's conspiracy to vote me out, after the votes were revealed to jump up and do a victory dance, and yet again when Christian chased me around the room O.O and I actually LIKED his character XD oh the irony

The agreement with Heather -errrm I mean Hillary is exactly what I’ve been fearing since day one I swear I even said and I quote "I feel sorry for the poor bastard the new "Heather" type character sinks her claws in" well damn I guess it's time for self pity party but I’m sure everything will work out hey at least I got to slap her XD and right after I said "Well damn I'd just slap the B****" YaY me! Or rather you for interpreting my character's personality so well

Anyways again I love the chapter and can't wait for the next one although I AM apprehensive about my involvement with Heth-Hillary (not that I’m apposing it or complaining I actually find it rather interesting)

On another note THE OTHER CAMPERS ARE REALLY THAT PISSED AT ME? I mean I kind of expected annoyance but for them to all desert me? *hangs head and sighs* no wonder I’m siding with Hillary I already feel deserted and lonely and this just happened in a story -_-”

ON A RANDOM NOTE! Christian is actually the name of one of my best-friends whom I’ve known so long I’ve grown accustomed to calling him my “little brother” o.O weird how things work out

*looks up* Wow already over 1,500 letters -_-" errrrrr sorry for the super long review I tend to not know when to stop talking XP have a nice day!
TitanWolf chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
i've kept by you, where's my recognition? just kidding.

i'd like to see a little more Russell/Grace in the next chapter.
malfunctionjunction chapter 17 . 6/14/2010
Poor, poor, Osairia...poor girl. She got trampled!

LMAO at Daniel though, "Good God!" Daniel cried as he crept out of the ice chest. "They've killed her!"

Daniel ran over to his fallen comrade and fell to his knees beside her. He eyed her limp form for a moment and then hung his head. "She will be missed," he said, making the sign of the Holy Cross as he did so.

"I'm not dead, you idiot," Osairia groaned, struggling to move from her spot on the tiled floor. She placed her hands firmly on either side of her and pushed off the ground. "I just have some internal bleeding."

Daniel beamed and threw his arms around the cynical girl. "Oh, Osairia! You're okay!"

Osairia started to go blue in the face as Daniel tightened his grip. "Get… off… of… ME!" she shouted in between gasps of air.

As Osairia struggled to pry Daniel off of her, the Gophers sat at the tables, stuffing the feast down their throats and chatting amongst themselves.

There should be more of those two! I'm not just saying it b/c she's my character; it was just that funny!

Update when you get the chance!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 16 . 4/18/2010
YAY!~ your back i'm so glad i kept this on my alerts list XD! but awz i ruined the challenge *sulks in emo corner with Ipod on full blast* BUT your back! does this mean your back for good? meh i'll just go suk in my emo corner till a new chappie comes up BUT once again (before i actually leave when i'm supposed to) I just wanna say i love the story and your awesome BUH-BYE!
Sonowa chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
Italics and all-caps have given Jamie the best line in the chapter. Without a doubt.

The challenge ended up rather smoothly... though it tended to jump a lot. I'm not complaining, it's just like an episode at the beginning, I suppose. I'm just still a tad lost on EVERY separate character.

Do author's names go in italics? I'm not entirely sure myself, but...

Look, all in all, another fantastic story, as to be expected. Let's just not make it several more months before elimination, eh?

All the best!

Your good(?) friend,

- Sonowa
malfunctionjunction chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
AN UPDATE! MY GOSH, CAN IT BE REAL!

faux gasp.

Reads...

IT IS REAL! IT EXISTS! Lol. Thanks for the update, and I like how it ended. I'm sure, if and when you get the chance, updates will be more frequent. Osairia and Reggie's interaction was priceless, he reminds me of Broseph from Stoked in a way-so much fun.

Thanks again for the update, and I think it was well put too. On to the elimination!

Owen's present, he's so cute and thoughtless at times. Ew.
malfunctionjunction chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
Bet my tail I am going to read the next chapter of TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!

Seriously, I will.

Every now and then Grace will have a massive nosebleed whenever she thinks of Russell...yep.

Great chapter, able to get involved.
vLo chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter! Please post more!
TitanWolf chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
i liked the moment between Russell and Grace.
vLo chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
I love how you developed on the relationships on this chapter! :)
vLo chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
OMG! Please post more! This is really funny! You amuse much Jamie.