Reviews for Undried tears
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 10/5
That was great. I feel so bad for Harry, Severus, Remus, and Sirius for having to go through all of this. The cover story that Severus and them created about Harry's illness was really clever. It's too bad that Lofty couldn't have been allowed to travel to Malfor Manor when Harry called for him there instead of Dobby going to see to him. Having Lofty there might have helped Harry feel a little bit better. I hope that Harry is able to open up at least a little bit with Lucius and Narcissa about what happened to him while he is with them. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 10/3
That was great. The chapter started off with a such a high note for Harry. It seemed so exciting for him to be invited to join the other Gryffindors for a celebration party after the Quidditch game. I love the miniature jersey that the team gave Harry. I really and truly hope that it wasn't Sirius who tried to do those things to Harry. It doesn't sound anything like him at all.
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 9/29
They were quick to dub Harry "Theirs" lol!
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 9/28
That was great. I like the idea of the Gryffindors working to try and convert Harry into a future Gryffindor. The one strange thing that I noticed while reading the chapter is that Albus mentioned the Quaffle getting loose when it was actually a Bludger. It was a lucky thing that Bill had had his wand out when Harry did the spell to stop the Bludger. It might have been harder to explain to everyone especially Albus what had happened to the Bludger and who did it. I'm glad to see that Harry's sleep over with Draco went well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 9/26
That was great. Harry did really well with Severus having to leave. I like the idea of Harry spending the day with Filius as he teaches his lessons. Harry seems to really enjoy Quidditch. And based on what he was able to do with sighting the practice snitch, I think that he will be a great seeker for a house team. I also like how Harry looks like Severus except for that he has Lily's eyes and nose. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 9/22
That was great. I like how Remus had to wake Sirius up from a nightmare just like he has done for Harry. Harry definitely seems to be slowly warming up to Sirius. Its sad that any real changes in Harry's life causes him to have nightmares. The truce between Severus and Sirius is a nice idea, and hopefully they can become friends some day. Sirius seems to have found a connection with Harry in that they both experience nightmares. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 9/19
That was great. And now Sirius is officially free. I hope that it doesn't take too long for Harry to get used to Sirius again. Albus seems desperate to be able to spend time with Harry. Hopefully he won't be able to succeed any time soon.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 9/18
That was great. I'm glad that they finally found Scabbers and were able to learn the truth about what happened the night that James and Lily died. I wonder how they managed to get things pertaining to Peter to move so quickly at the ministry? I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 9/16
That was great. I love the idea of Ron being made Molly's personal house elf for a month and being made to help Filch clean things. Cleaning cauldrons now will give him practice for when he is in school and receives detentions from Severus. It was sweet that Lily appeared to be with Harry and to talk with Severus. I am happy that Harry woke up and that there was nothing wrong with him. I hope that the rat is found so that Severus and Remus can examine him and hopefully be able to get Sirius released from prison. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 9/15
That was great. I am relieved that they found Harry, but its scary that Harry is now unconscious and sick. Albus will do well to stay away from Severus and Poppy for a very long length of time. I hope that Harry doesn't have any damages to his lungs when he does eventually wake up. I want Harry to be okay because I really want to see what Harry will look like without the blood adoption.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 9/14
That was great. Harry seems to be extremely talented. It should be interesting to see what else he learns to do in Flitwick's classes throughout the school year. Dumbledore sure does like to use threats against other people to be able to get what he wants done. Ron on the other hand seems to be just pure evil by tearing Harry's stuffed cat apart. I hope that they find Harry quickly and he isn't hurt. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 9/13
That was great. With the way that Harry refuses to receive extra things such as unnecessary toys and such, I can see why he would feel uncomfortable with opening up all of his Birthday presents at one time. I like how Draco and Harry became quick friends. And despite Ron choosing to be so cruel, the birthday party went rather well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
alinefgs chapter 32 . 9/8
Tô adorando essa fic continua bjs
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 9/1
What is it with Albus? Why is he such a manipulative bastard? I hope they can keep Harry safe from the old coot!
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 8/18
That was great. You can already see that Harry is developing a close bond with Remus. It's cute. I also like the idea of Harry being interested in potions. I can't wait to see what happens next.