Reviews for Undried tears
WerewolfKing350 chapter 28 . 6/13
I've never read of Harry with one of the twins and I've got to admit, I love it and have been considering exploring that pairing myself in one of my stories... I love the idea and please, show Ron's reaction
AllISeeAreStars chapter 1 . 3/9
I so love when Lucius is a good guy!
I know this is fictional but really it warms my heart reading things like this
AllISeeAreStars chapter 7 . 2/27
I ship Remus and Severus!
AllISeeAreStars chapter 7 . 2/27
Drarry for the win!
AllISeeAreStars chapter 3 . 2/27
Excellent potential, but your grammar is atrocious!
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 1/29
I like your story and believe you are doing a good job.
There is one thing I am having a very big problem with. There is no way a Headmaster would get away with insisting that one student comes to his office every Friday afternoon to have tea with him. That is just unheard of. Plus there is no way that a patent would allow such a thing to happen!
I believe it is a by law of boarding schools that there is always suppose to be at least one additional teacher to be present. Not positive on that last part.
I really like the rest of your story.

I being a parent would be having the law coming down on a Headmaster, that on the first morning of class came to my child (and only my child) and without any reason told my child to come to his office on every Friday to have tea with him. Will let's put it this way. . . I would be changing a rooster to a hen very quickly.

Please don't let what I have said discourage you from writing your stories. I do truly like your stories. I just love S. Snape (he is my favorite character)! I guess I just can't see him allowing old A.D. getting away with that not even once without him insisting on being there too at least.
I have always loved this story. I've reread it so many times that I start the recite it from memory when friends ask. all I request is one favor that's a big one. the breaks separating the story are so big that I can only read this story on my computer and I can't on my phone. Would you please erase parts of the breaks to just 10-13 stars? I would do it for personal use but realized that it might just be easier for everyone if I requested it here.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
It abuse to spankt a child hard enough to not be able to sit for a week. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
H
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
That was great. I feel so bad for Harry, Severus, Remus, and Sirius for having to go through all of this. The cover story that Severus and them created about Harry's illness was really clever. It's too bad that Lofty couldn't have been allowed to travel to Malfor Manor when Harry called for him there instead of Dobby going to see to him. Having Lofty there might have helped Harry feel a little bit better. I hope that Harry is able to open up at least a little bit with Lucius and Narcissa about what happened to him while he is with them. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
That was great. The chapter started off with a such a high note for Harry. It seemed so exciting for him to be invited to join the other Gryffindors for a celebration party after the Quidditch game. I love the miniature jersey that the team gave Harry. I really and truly hope that it wasn't Sirius who tried to do those things to Harry. It doesn't sound anything like him at all.
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
They were quick to dub Harry "Theirs" lol!
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
That was great. I like the idea of the Gryffindors working to try and convert Harry into a future Gryffindor. The one strange thing that I noticed while reading the chapter is that Albus mentioned the Quaffle getting loose when it was actually a Bludger. It was a lucky thing that Bill had had his wand out when Harry did the spell to stop the Bludger. It might have been harder to explain to everyone especially Albus what had happened to the Bludger and who did it. I'm glad to see that Harry's sleep over with Draco went well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
That was great. Harry did really well with Severus having to leave. I like the idea of Harry spending the day with Filius as he teaches his lessons. Harry seems to really enjoy Quidditch. And based on what he was able to do with sighting the practice snitch, I think that he will be a great seeker for a house team. I also like how Harry looks like Severus except for that he has Lily's eyes and nose. I can't wait to see what happens next.