Reviews for The Child of Their Hearts
Dark phoenix chapter 3 . 3/1
Can't say that I can agree with any of this. Personally I don't agree with spanking of any teenager, I think by that point they are too old for that kind of punishment but I can respect your views, however, how is alright to do this with someone else's child? Harry is not their responsibility and while I find it perfectly acceptable to provide him with advice and guidance, corporal punishment crosses a line. It shows nothing other than the fact that any adult can seemingly exercise control over him simply because his parents are dead. How would have Arthur reacted if another parent were spank one of his children
I would hope not well because most parents would have a problem with that. Also... while this might be an acceptable punishment for some kids, definitely not abuse victims. Harry has been beaten by his uncle too many times for him to ever trust anyone that would resort to violence no matter how "comforting" they were when it was over. Harry left the Durlseys that night because he HAD to leave. After that accidental magic, Vernon would have beat him bloody and to teach Harry to stay in that situation is wrong. Also, even if Arthur wants to adopt Harry, how about a conversation first? Ask the kid how he feels. Not liking Arthur Weasley in this story one bit.
Ravendor chapter 2 . 1/18
Please update as soon as possible, this is the really great! I wonder what will hapen when harry becomes a weasley :D
Ambrace chapter 1 . 1/13
I enjoy this story. I can't wait to see what it will be like with Harry as a Weasley. I've read a lot of them and this is very good. Keep up the good work.
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Nice story, I like your writing style, and we all know Harry deserved some spankings.
Twilightsowl chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Mr Weasley, Thank you for finally taking care of Harry,he needs someone he can count on.
Dumbles better not stand in their way, because he will have the Weasley's to contend with.
I Love your writing. Please, Please, Please update soon...
kittyranma chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Beautiful loved this series, greedy want more more more. Keep them chapters coming.
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
great story. update please. :)
Buffyxenaman chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
vry good job
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I always thought how lonely harry must have felt when he had ran away. Though he must have felt better when he went to bed all that anger, frustration and fear washed away and forgiven.

*Arthur, you rock*

Brilliant story, you have a good style that sets the scene.
SNHfvr chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Great story! Does dumbledore let them adopt or stand in the way. Does Sirius approve. find out how harry was treated n be nicer to him. Will the abuse be known in the wizarding world or will albus cover it up. I'm curious what will happen at the cup. Please update. This story has great potential.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen at the world cup
ChittiRobo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
don't like, don't read.
head slap 99 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I think you have a great story but is there a chance that you will update
head slapp
April Sunshine chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
The Dursleys suck! Arthur & Molly Weasley rule! Great job so far!
Jasper's Mom chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Such a good story. Harry being adopted by the Weasleys is a good solution if he can't live with Sirius. Poor kid better behave or he'll have to answer to his new Dad again. Update soon, I can't wait for more.