Reviews for The Child of Their Hearts
Twilightsowl chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Mr Weasley, Thank you for finally taking care of Harry,he needs someone he can count on.
Dumbles better not stand in their way, because he will have the Weasley's to contend with.
I Love your writing. Please, Please, Please update soon...
kittyranma chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Beautiful loved this series, greedy want more more more. Keep them chapters coming.
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
great story. update please. :)
Buffyxenaman chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
vry good job
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I always thought how lonely harry must have felt when he had ran away. Though he must have felt better when he went to bed all that anger, frustration and fear washed away and forgiven.

*Arthur, you rock*

Brilliant story, you have a good style that sets the scene.
SNHfvr chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Great story! Does dumbledore let them adopt or stand in the way. Does Sirius approve. find out how harry was treated n be nicer to him. Will the abuse be known in the wizarding world or will albus cover it up. I'm curious what will happen at the cup. Please update. This story has great potential.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen at the world cup
ChittiRobo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
don't like, don't read.
head slap 99 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I think you have a great story but is there a chance that you will update
head slapp
April Sunshine chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
The Dursleys suck! Arthur & Molly Weasley rule! Great job so far!
Jasper's Mom chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Such a good story. Harry being adopted by the Weasleys is a good solution if he can't live with Sirius. Poor kid better behave or he'll have to answer to his new Dad again. Update soon, I can't wait for more.
Lightnings Pride chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
THANK YOU YOU HAVE FINALLY UPDATED PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY
Pup03 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Yay! Does this mean you're back are you gonna write more! Well done and loved the chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
What's wrong with you? Since when father love abusing a child? Good, loving parents don't need to lay a finger on their children to raise them, actually they find the whole concept disgusting! JKR never ever approved spanking, you shoyld be ashemed of yourself, you and the idiots of your readers who are turn on by this spanking crap
friendlove4 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I really like this story and especially this chapter, after they left the Dursley's house. I hope you continou and post a little faster. :) You're a really good writer too!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »