Reviews for Imbalance
Shiranai Atsune chapter 14 . 4/18
please update!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 14 . 4/9
Poor Obi-Wan. He's freaked out that Padme will develop her crush on him, since in this world he looks like Anakin.
Oh, and what happens next? I'm dying to hear! How does this all end!?
Namarie Peredhil chapter 14 . 3/13
Amazing! please update
Sandra chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
WHAAAAAAAT?!
me chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
This. Is. Crazy. No, I am crazy. No, this is crazy GOOD. Wow...so many ways I never looked at it before...what's Obi-Wan gonna do? Seriously, I am running myself in mental circles trying to figure out where you might go with it, and I can't do it justice! I love it, and I will be back to check your progress often! PS...does this mean that obi wan will be luke's father? No Luke? Who's gonna fall to the dark side and who is gonna change their fate? Aarg, update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
so, since he has the poison, why doesn't he try to off Palpatine? Neat story! thanks
Arianith chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I realize that you have moved on to other fics, but I do hope to see more of this one someday. It has such wonderful twists and does not follow the set markers from the original stories that other time travel fics do. Regardless, thank you for sharing this story!
Cricket-moon chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE!ยก
Sweet Tsubaki chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Well that's...interesting, kind of weird, but interesting, will you update ? Is this fic on hiatus or have you abandonned it ? (since you haven't updated in two years)
Kitsune1818 chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
This is interesting so far, and it's my first Star Wars fic. I really hope you continue this someday.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
A twist, a turn, slip on a banana peel and be hit by a curveball. If you ever continue this I almost dread to see the next changes to dump the world on its head...
Ordis chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
I adore Dooku and this fic!
MaryKenobi chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
I'm so sad, I discovered today that I am doomed to endless reading fic and worst of all is that this discovery are always amazing stories that make me sad because I will not know how it ends. His last update was in 2011, I no have hopes to continue the story, but I needed to vent after reading the fifth fic then endless ... sorry :(
Now about the story is wonderful, I loved the idea of Obi being trained by Dooku! :D
sorry if any error or strict agreement, I do not quite mastered English!
chibi heishi chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Well, this is unique. And interesting. I do hope it isn't dead - Obi and Anakin in each other's places, Padme having at least an instinctive idea that something is WRONG... And Dooku. Raising a very young child... who's not a child at all...
Mallari chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Very interesting story)
I wait with great interest to read what happened next)