Reviews for Imbalance
LoveSpock chapter 13 . 2/4
I don't know if you'll get this comment, but I hope you do. This is a really good storyline. Will you one day continue it?

:-)

Tehb'Ineh chapter 14 . 1/24
Thanks for writing all of this, I enjoyed it.
I like it
NinjaGirl1117 chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
This is a great story, I really hope you will update!
Anime Demon Forever chapter 14 . 10/16/2017
Gosh darn it. I need to check the last updated dates. This is so so good but updated 8 years ago. ;; If you ever do get back to writing I think I'd be overjoyed, but I get that it's an old story.

Best of luck on others things you write! If this is anything to go on, I have no doubt your works are gonna be good.
XWingExecuter chapter 14 . 8/11/2017
This is such a great fic and it's very sad to see that it has been dead for so many years. I guess writers block can be very bad sometimes.
CuriousPup chapter 14 . 4/20/2017
Read this all the way through, non stop, and it was absolutely lovely. I really enjoyed the budding Dooku/Obi Wan bond. Way more than I thought I would when I first realized that was the direction you were taking it. Not sure if your planning on continuing the fic or not, but either way thank you for the read. :)
LoveSpock chapter 14 . 3/9/2017
Will you continue this storyline? It's interesting.

:-)

Elizabeth Tudor of England chapter 14 . 1/7/2017
You've got an awesome story, the time traveling into each other's bodies and the addition of Dooku are all singularly unique ideas. Update!
MarieBloom15 chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
please continue this story!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Please continue this story! You've done such a great job so far. A really interesting read.
nope5689 chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Ah Dude, it's a real shame you never finished this
coranajade chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
Oh why did you stop!
whenthemarshmallowmettheslayer chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Has Padme came back too? And I've actually enjoyed Dooku in this fanfiction.
whenthemarshmallowmettheslayer chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Oh Gallifrey. It's most likely Anakin in Obi-Wan's younger/past body. So the question is does Anakin know Obi-Wan is in his younger body...