Reviews for Imbalance
Anime Demon Forever chapter 14 . 10/16
Gosh darn it. I need to check the last updated dates. This is so so good but updated 8 years ago. ;; If you ever do get back to writing I think I'd be overjoyed, but I get that it's an old story.

Best of luck on others things you write! If this is anything to go on, I have no doubt your works are gonna be good.
XWingExecuter chapter 14 . 8/11
This is such a great fic and it's very sad to see that it has been dead for so many years. I guess writers block can be very bad sometimes.
CuriousPup chapter 14 . 4/20
Read this all the way through, non stop, and it was absolutely lovely. I really enjoyed the budding Dooku/Obi Wan bond. Way more than I thought I would when I first realized that was the direction you were taking it. Not sure if your planning on continuing the fic or not, but either way thank you for the read. :)
LoveSpock chapter 14 . 3/9
Will you continue this storyline? It's interesting.

:-)

Elizabeth Tudor of England chapter 14 . 1/7
You've got an awesome story, the time traveling into each other's bodies and the addition of Dooku are all singularly unique ideas. Update!
MarieBloom15 chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
please continue this story!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Please continue this story! You've done such a great job so far. A really interesting read.
nope5689 chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Ah Dude, it's a real shame you never finished this
coranajade chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
Oh why did you stop!
whenthemarshmallowmettheslayer chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Has Padme came back too? And I've actually enjoyed Dooku in this fanfiction.
whenthemarshmallowmettheslayer chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Oh Gallifrey. It's most likely Anakin in Obi-Wan's younger/past body. So the question is does Anakin know Obi-Wan is in his younger body...
montanagirl1138 chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
please please please update!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Ya know, I was hesitant at first with this but I gotta say this is really good! Very interesting concept you have here. Sad to see it is abandoned though:(
Casiple's Castle chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
Please update soon. This is too beautiful- too full of potential- a story to be left undone in its telling... :'(
Hells chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
This is one of my favorite stories of all times! I adore Obi-wan, time-travel (and truly original elements are always a plus) so if you pair all that with fantastic writing it gives a wonderfull story. I'd enjoy reading more but it looks like you're done with this story. Thanks for sharing.