Reviews for Imbalance
youngjusticewriter chapter 14 . 14h
Has Padme came back too? And I've actually enjoyed Dooku in this fanfiction.
youngjusticewriter chapter 5 . 15h
Oh Gallifrey. It's most likely Anakin in Obi-Wan's younger/past body. So the question is does Anakin know Obi-Wan is in his younger body...
montanagirl1138 chapter 14 . 6/13
please please please update!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 14 . 5/5
Ya know, I was hesitant at first with this but I gotta say this is really good! Very interesting concept you have here. Sad to see it is abandoned though:(
Casiple's Castle chapter 14 . 4/9
Please update soon. This is too beautiful- too full of potential- a story to be left undone in its telling... :'(
Hells chapter 14 . 4/6
This is one of my favorite stories of all times! I adore Obi-wan, time-travel (and truly original elements are always a plus) so if you pair all that with fantastic writing it gives a wonderfull story. I'd enjoy reading more but it looks like you're done with this story. Thanks for sharing.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 14 . 3/23
Please update please this is great please please continue
elsa3beth chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
I wasn't certain i'd like this premise, but you've executed it so convincingly, with unexpected interactions and a truly frightening anakin, that in left wanting more and more! Thank you for your work and here's to hoping this isn't abandoned!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Please! I beg of You! UUUUPPPPPDĎDATTTEEE!
Person chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
I'm honestly a little sad that this seems like a dead story, because this is such a good story! I've always been a sucker for time travel fics, and the twist makes everything more interesting!
Firebolt24 chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
Well it's been so many years since you updated... but I have hope! Would be cool if Padme was sent back in time (but to her own body) after her death too. She may think this is the real Anakin and be trying to communicate with him without being obvious. Or she may think she's the only one back in time and try to change everything! Would love to see an update!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
THIS IS INGENIOUS!

I mean, never once in my entire life thought about Obi being Anakin bearing the knowledge of the future. I've noticed that this story isn't complete, I won't bug you about finishing it because you must have a good reason not to. Hope someday though you'll look back on this and complete it. Such a good story.
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
Great story! I love the idea behind it. :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
Love the idea of Dooku being Obi-Wan's Master. It's a great way to save Dooku, change the future in a positive way, and help Obi-Wan. :)
angel de acuario chapter 14 . 2/28/2015