Reviews for Imbalance
Please! I beg of You! UUUUPPPPPDĎDATTTEEE!
Person chapter 14 . 5/6
I'm honestly a little sad that this seems like a dead story, because this is such a good story! I've always been a sucker for time travel fics, and the twist makes everything more interesting!
Firebolt24 chapter 14 . 3/31
Well it's been so many years since you updated... but I have hope! Would be cool if Padme was sent back in time (but to her own body) after her death too. She may think this is the real Anakin and be trying to communicate with him without being obvious. Or she may think she's the only one back in time and try to change everything! Would love to see an update!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 3 . 3/13
THIS IS INGENIOUS!

I mean, never once in my entire life thought about Obi being Anakin bearing the knowledge of the future. I've noticed that this story isn't complete, I won't bug you about finishing it because you must have a good reason not to. Hope someday though you'll look back on this and complete it. Such a good story.
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 3/10
Great story! I love the idea behind it. :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 3/10
Love the idea of Dooku being Obi-Wan's Master. It's a great way to save Dooku, change the future in a positive way, and help Obi-Wan. :)
angel de acuario chapter 14 . 2/28
Actualiza pronto .
soaring freedom chapter 14 . 2/24
This fic is super awesome. I loved everything in it. It was smoothly written and your characters were nicely done.
I loved the addition od Dooku. It was unexpected and very creative actually this fic is one of the most creative ones out there.
You added a lovely twist to an over used concept and made it somethinf amazing.
You evil Anakin was so so good. I love his non relationship with Obi-Wan.
Ans poor Obi-Wan you manage to convey his feelings and inner termoil expertly.
Please please consider continuing this story. I never wanted a story to be completed as much as this.
You are a great writer, keep up the good work.
superavengerwholock12 chapter 2 . 2/8
Hello! I recently found this fanfic by accident and I just want to say I really really like it and I want to see what happens next, I know it's been like 3 years since you've updated but I'm really confused on why u stopped, could u maybe consider updating it? I saw the direction it was going in and I like it, so pleeeeaaase continue it because I think it's a great idea with great writing
Stormcutter684 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Noooo!
YOU HAVENT UPDATED YOU HAVENT UPDATED YOUUUU HAVEENT UUUPDATED! Why?! Please please please continue ... *wails*
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
ohhh did Padme go back in time too?
Issuino Yumi chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
WHY have you not UPDATED in 3 and a half years!?
Wapi chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Hello,

I really miss this story. I wish you'd update it.

Wapi
The-Shadow chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Is this story discontinued? if no I cannot wait for the next update!
jmmdh1 chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Fabulous story! PLEASE, PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN!