Reviews for Imbalance
LoveSpock chapter 14 . 3/9
Will you continue this storyline? It's interesting.

:-)

Elizabeth Tudor of England chapter 14 . 1/7
You've got an awesome story, the time traveling into each other's bodies and the addition of Dooku are all singularly unique ideas. Update!
MarieBloom14 chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
please continue this story!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Please continue this story! You've done such a great job so far. A really interesting read.
commandoclowns chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Ah Dude, it's a real shame you never finished this
coranajade chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
Oh why did you stop!
youngjusticewriter chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Has Padme came back too? And I've actually enjoyed Dooku in this fanfiction.
youngjusticewriter chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Oh Gallifrey. It's most likely Anakin in Obi-Wan's younger/past body. So the question is does Anakin know Obi-Wan is in his younger body...
montanagirl1138 chapter 14 . 6/13/2016
please please please update!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Ya know, I was hesitant at first with this but I gotta say this is really good! Very interesting concept you have here. Sad to see it is abandoned though:(
Casiple's Castle chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
Please update soon. This is too beautiful- too full of potential- a story to be left undone in its telling... :'(
Hells chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
This is one of my favorite stories of all times! I adore Obi-wan, time-travel (and truly original elements are always a plus) so if you pair all that with fantastic writing it gives a wonderfull story. I'd enjoy reading more but it looks like you're done with this story. Thanks for sharing.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
Please update please this is great please please continue
elsa3beth chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
I wasn't certain i'd like this premise, but you've executed it so convincingly, with unexpected interactions and a truly frightening anakin, that in left wanting more and more! Thank you for your work and here's to hoping this isn't abandoned!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Please! I beg of You! UUUUPPPPPDĎDATTTEEE!