Reviews for Moon Beloved
whimsycality chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You have such a gift for seeing into the characters heads.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I actually wrote a story kind of like this, about Remus and him being a werewolf, except it's more about the battle he faces daily, trying not to give in to his werewolf impulse. It's called "Always Fighting"

This one was really good, all your writings are good.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
It's chilling. Moving. And oh so true.

Because there is a beast within and the Moon just frees it. It's always there, even among un-bitten. Waiting, Lurking, Stalling
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Lovely story!
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Superb.

I have always love your fics, but have only read the MMAD ones till date. This was such a moving fic, you've balanced the narration with description very well and the whole style of writing is easy to follow but leaves an impact all the same. Thanks for sharing.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I doubt that I have EVER read such a moving insight into Remus's true life. I applaud your efforts quite tremendously... I almost wanted to cry at the thought of him having no one else, and not approaching Harry because he feared that Harry would become his dinner. What a show! That was terribly unique, and in spite of the fact that I have never really appreciated Remus as much as I should, I am adding this to my favorites-it was *that* enjoyable. :D

~Skrewtkeeper
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Marvelous. I bet Snape could sympathize-everyone sees him as the monster, too. Remus compensates with extremely good manners, or why people often see him as more human than they do the Death Eater in their midst.

And yet, just being around Sirius made him forget to be human, even before his friend proclaimed his innocence. Maybe it's because Sirius Black is the one person who loves the wolf, and not just the man.
Merryk chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
O. Really, REALLY good.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Superbly written ... a true portrayal of life through Remus's eyes!
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
That was fantastic, very well written. It was a great viewpoint and it gave me deeper, different insight into what being a werewolf, having that feeling inside you, really means.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
A well written and thoughtful little fic about Remus Lupin. Keep writing.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Well done!
notanormalchild chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This was amazing! No, let's go beyond that. This was ama-za-zing.

So sad, but sweet.