Reviews for Genetic Terrorism
Anubis Soundwave chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
I have to say, this piece was great. Everyone's in character.

And that Major Westland chap: if he was an OC (original chara), he fits nicely into the universe. As for Fallon: that's the Sergeant that's always w/Feral, right?

Wow. Good piece.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
heh, so a Uly and Callie paring huh? poor kats are clueless. very nice. :3
ulyferal chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments and your loyal following. It is really appreciated.
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
Nice, you did a great job on it. It certainly looks like Feral and Callie might be together now, along with Felina and Steel. Hehe, I wonder how that would go?
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
That was a good ending but I would think after being in such primitives forms something inside them would change. Maybe come stronger or swifter or have more primitive intstinct or something! But it was close to see the four of them were working as pride with Feral and Callie being the aplha of the group. I wonder if something happen between Felina and Steele too.
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
Dun, Dun, Duun. Is Dark kat really gone? We all know how he has the habit of disappearing right at the last second, like when he blew up the old Tuna factory and everybody thought he was gone.

I like it so far, it's been really interesting.
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
Still I wondering what Dark Kat is planning for all of them. And why could he want Feral and the others? But it a good thing that Jenler is trying to delay things. If anything that the only right thing he done so far.
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
heh heh, ahh Razor never fails to have something up his sleeve. DK won't know what hit him. lol poor Uly idk if he'll get how he and the others will get over this humiliation. lol
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
Nice, I bet DK is planning to use Jenler's knowledge on his Creeplins, the Enforcers, the Swa Kats and the City. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
Ghostkid33 chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
Whoa! It looks like Dark Kat is making things worse for the SWAT Kats. This may be a short chapter, but it strikes great drama for what will happen next. Can't wait for more!
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Wow Feral really let him have it. Poor T-Bone that really had to hurt. But I wonder why Jenlar would want to show himself at this time and who is that dark shadow?
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
dumtdumtudmum... (theatrical mood music) lol very dramatic. wonder which one of the city's half dozen villains have come to claim the good doctors pet project for their own purposes. waiting for next.
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
Nice, it looks like things will be coming to an end soon, unless one of the other baddies decide otherwise hehe.
Etherweil chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
This is progressing nicely Uly. I think it was cool how you have it to where they were changed to their ancestral form, very interesting. The saber-tooth tiger really fits Feral, so I can see how it can be a possibility. Very nicely done...your an inspiration! Keep up the good work!

Ether
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
uh oh, SWATKats to the rescue again. poor Feral and the others. i bet it was either Dark kat or Viper who released them. those two would go to any lengths to disrupt Megakat City.