Reviews for Rainy Days
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love this, so sweet :D
xlizardbreath chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really loved this. Some Max/Jude fics I've read have strange relationship dynamics and make them a little too drippy sweet. This was just right I think. It was very well written and to me it seemed like something that could actually happen. Nice job.
Savannah Ggggggg chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is freakin awesome!
xQueenofHeartsx chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
. This is the second time tonight I've read where Jude is dominant and I love it. The comparison of thunder and bombs is beautiful...in a way I can't really describe. It's sympathetic and perfect and just a wonderful comparison. And not to get all naughty on you, but the sex is descriptive, but just enough so that I'm not blushing because I feel as if I'm reading one of those romance novels with Fabio on the cover. It's not trashy. And your writing is so eloquent and descriptive and pretty. I REALLY love pretty writing. It makes me shiver with happiness. Amazing, amazing job. Love it. :)
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*hugs* I absolutely love this. I also love the title you have listed in the fic itself. "Rainy Day Man" instead of just "Rainy Days". I am a Sailor Moon fan too and I wish you the best. Keep writing, sweetie! You really got it right.
Kat chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
how could I not review? It was sweet, and sexy, and sad and you're a genius. Poor Max...I think leaving Jude is what broke him, but that's me...I loved the song, and this could totally go into the movie (except the shower sex, obviously) and I love it.
Zom chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This was beautifully, amazingly done. The "like bombs" line especially was just... perfect. The use of song lyrics woven in didn't ruin the mood, either. Thanks for writing this. It was a wonderful read!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
shower!sex makes me happy. :3

and yours is no different; it makes me just as happy, and yet somehow more-so! :D
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw very sweet! That singing in the end made me giggle a little but you did it very well. Good job and thanks for sharing!
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wove in the song lyrics nicely and Max's desperation was spot on. Awesome fic.
CartoonxZero chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ah this is so good! :)
nleslie chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I could'a sworn I'd reviewed this. Because I love it: I love it way too much, and I love your writing.

This pretty much amazed me:

"...stars exploding behind his eyes like fireworks.

Like bombs."

It makes me wonder how people come up with such perfect things such as that. I can never figure out how people can be so talented and think of such exact, perfect things to say in their stories. Definitely a good thing, a grand thing... I'm just astounded. I love that too much to be able to say.

This is a fic I can read over and over and never get tired of. I love a lot of fics but I never really get that feeling of liking it enough to re-read. You know what I mean?

Freakin' fabulous, seriously. D
Warina-Kinomoto chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
omg!

This is so good D

You should make it a long story cause this is so good!

I LOVED IT D
Shiakuu Hitome chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
You're fantastic, my dear. You know that, right?