Reviews for Ys
Peanuckle chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Fantastic work. I love the character interactions, and especially the way Schneizel considers just leaving Zero alone (but that wouldn't make for good plot now would it?)

Are you finished with this piece, or do you intend to continue it? It seems that you update bi-yearly, judging from the chapter dates. Maybe that's what makes this so good, the amount of time you put into it.

If you continue, I'd really be interested in seeing Lelouch take the fight to Britannia instead of fighting defensive battles all the time. Maybe linking up with the EU and having battles along the atlantic coast?
Khiyu chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Wow so hi you're like my favoritest author ever right now. The dialogue, the characterization, and your writing style in this fic are all just amazing. Lelouch's last line was so cruel but perfect and very him, and I love C.C.'s reactions. Also, I spy Wolf Parade lyrics which brings me joy.
Nikerdoodle chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Jesus Lelouch. So harsh lol.
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was really good.

Haha Tamaki's hilarious!
lilmonkeychan chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
I'm currently really confused as to where the plot is right now but i have to really commend you. I absolutely love your writing style, its apathetic and disconnected yet emotional, the mood and tone is really sharp and witty as well as the dialogue. I especially love your dialogues because its hard to find a good story, and even harder to find a good story with an equally as good dialogue. :D update soon, i'll be looking forward to it.
Nilie chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Nice. Hope to read more soon.
DT chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
The last part made me feel like punching Lelouch. ): Next chapter please?
Nilie chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I like very much. Incredibly in character. Perfectly well written. Very enjoyable a read. The sort of fics we need to see more of on this site. :D Well done. As expected from you, of course. XD

Are you planning on writing another chapter?
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Love it. A bit confusing at the beginning. But.. after the last note I understand. Though... it's still confuses me _

But I love it:) It's... what to say...

I love the last sentence Sayoko said to Lelouch before he left though...

But wait a minute; so there's been this flood right? (that explains the 1st sentence of the story...), and I think that it's caused by Lelouch? Or am I wrong? At least that's what I think...

And Euphemia... is she the Euphemia li Britannia, or is she just a person with a similar name as her?

::My head hurts::

Update please!
Captain-Overkill chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I am glad to read a really good AU where (apparently) the Black Knights won the battle of Tokyo. I also am glad you've more or less dispensed with R2 - I have not been happy with it and felt a lot of the Black Knights were out of character. Everyone acts right here. Too bad someone like you didn't have creative control over the series.
IonicAmalgam chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
So is this intended to rewrite things leading up to R2/R2 itself? Quite good so far.