Reviews for The Stupidity of a Pokemon Trainer
Kimmy-1016 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Something similar to that happened to me while I was Playing pokemon Heartgold. I don't remember what Togepi was holding, but when it used fling and threw it, I was pissed off.
Kimmy-1016 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
This was hilarious! Haha! Expect reviews for the rest of the chaps! ;D
Girl of Smarts chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I got up to this point in the story and stopped laughing at the games' stupidity to realize I too, never gave back his shuckle...Bwahahahaha!
Lina Ben chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
The very same thing happened to my Togetic. It threw it's Silk Scarf. Funny chapter! Keep writing!
ILJ37 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
haha this story is awesome XD

it was only a matter of time before somebody noticed these flaws.

lol ur main character never eats, sleeps or goes to the toilet. thats something my sis and i noticed randomly one day

good job XD waiting for a new chapter
The Demo chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Ugh, I know just how you feel. I was training my Togepi and was trying to get it to evolve into Togetic. It was holding a Soothe Bell. The time before it had just used Blast Burn. An the came Fling. At that point I began to suspect that that evil little egg did it on purpose. But still, good chapter.
Lixie Lorn chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I was playing Fire Red reently. First metronome of the game:

Enemyt Clefairy used FRENZY PLANT.

And also, I got a warning about deletion on a fic of mine. It was a seventeen chapter story so disgusting even I think it's too bad.

It didn't get deleted.

~Stormy
Nekosanta chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I saw my pokemon doing that, I won't ever be able to look at them the same way again.
Lixie Lorn chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
That's awesome. XD

~Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorceress of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles and Prophet of the Shipping Goddess, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Pretty funny stories you got here.

I kinda wonder what would happen if a trainer tried to raise a Zangoose and a Seviper at the same time. They normally hate each other, so will it end in happiness or just a lot of scratching and what not?
Chessure chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Hilarious! Can you do one with team galatic?
Sir Starlll chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Writer's block?

That sucks.

For you, I mean.

Good luck, and just try to plow through it.

A.K.A. The guy with a lvl. 100 regegigas
Sir Starlll chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Wow, that was really smart! I don't actually understand why it was something stupid in the game, like how a chatot can fly, but still...

Sir Starlll chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
I always wondered why she kept saying that...
Sir Starlll chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I didn't really get this chapter.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »