Reviews for Faith Precedes the Miracle
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
this was great. that whole Rosalie bodyguard thing was so stupid.. rather, that whole book was stupid
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
What a great fic! I'm so glad I stumbled upon it, I can't wait to read the next part!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Did you mean for this to be exactly canon?

I like the small variations you made to the dialogue and the way the characters interact.

It's odd that Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme and Emmett were home though.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very nice! I just bought them movie and this story did wonders to get me into the Twilight mood. Of course, I'm hardly ever out of it. Amazing writing!
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
i love it
krizue chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
wow!

i really like this pov, i liked breaking dawn, but i didn't like the fact, that belle never seemed to register the fact that she was pregnant... well we couldnt read it...
Bani93 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I really like it.

Very good one-shot.

Now I'm going to read the next one.
Inactivityispermanent chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
enjoyed reading this. looking forward to the next ones.
renalrocks chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I am reading this and really enjoying it. by the way there is a great book called faith preceedes the miracle you might enjoy it
tudor-rose445 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Nice job. I liked your take on that bit of the chapter.
kelseylm chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
love the story!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Thank you so much for writing this.. WHy couldn't the book have gone this way? It makes perfect sense to me!

"Edward, I. . .I know this has been. . .difficult for you. I’m so sorry.” I'm glad Bella knows that she is hurting Edward.. maybe she knew it in the book too.. too hard to tell from Jacob's POV... I didn't like the way there was basically a wedge between them and Rosalie was pretty much making it bigger.. and hurry for changing the name Edward Jacob to Edward Anthony! hello... insensitive to Edward's feelings much? he can accept that Jacob is important to her, and appreciate what Jacob has done.. but to remind him everyday and have that name attached to his son? come on.. (I really did want the baby to be a son.. just not EJ... oh well..)
unpetitpoi chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
that was wonderful... if the book had gone that way.. I would have been SO MUCH happier... and THANK YOU for changing the names...Especially Edward Anthony... I can't imagine Edward hacing to live with Edward Jacob for the rest of his life...
lacrema chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Yeah, have to agree that your names are way better! Looking forward to reading the others...
Chlollie4eva chapter 1 . 9/17/2008