Reviews for A Very Noisy Romance
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was a rare digimon story. Not bad.
can't think chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
awww, this was so cute! _ haha, i liked how Davis skipped twice in this story. haha.

i like this couple. i think they're funny together! XD heh, davis is such a goofball but he has a good heart! _
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awesome one shot it was really cute _ Daiyako pairing is one of my fave couples so I really enjoy reading this.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was incredibly amusing with a very sweet ending. Brilliant job!
pranksta-4-lyf chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
lol that's awesome i love it. And i've seen shouting matches become confessions in real life heaps, it seemed very real, which is great. keep it up D

Pranksta
noiha chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
hey, aana, long time no see... :P

nah, so there're challenges, huh? i'v got to check the forum. hehe.. xD

i enjoy reading this fic... inspired me a lot. keep up your good work.
90MLLu chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Ohh... The ending is especially good. I like that all misunderstandings were put aside. Once again you have done a great job. Can't say that enough!(v)
Expired In Goreville chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Ahh, that was great.

And cute.

: )

Great job!
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Bravo on a great challenge!

The ending wa so random, though, yet perfect for the setting.

Great work, Aana. .
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I like yelling. That was a nice story.
Na-cat chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is Excellent! Like what I had in mind, but a billion times better! I love how they're all shy and calm after Davis' huge confession, that part's just *sigh* brilliant!

Oh and that olive oil thing really made me laugh!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I hope they were wearing sunglasses... it's not too fun when you get blinded by the sun (not that I'd have ANY experience with that WHATSOEVER -whistles innocently-)

Good story - Davis and Yolei are like the same person, which might not work out sometimes, but you made them fit together nicely, so GOOD JOB!

GO YOU!