Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
ElislinCSI chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
wow, this was very beautiful.

Very good story, you should write more, a prequel and continue with how life would develop after this,

again, very very good.
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow! You can take the really controvesial stuff and write it very well. Which is the way to write stuff like that. Very good, I really enjoyed it, and I'm glad that Matt decided to be Gillian's daddy :D
Arlanda chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was a hard read. I struggled with them, well done. I ached with them. I agree with Grem, I could see Matt talking to the baby. Oh, it kind of made me nausiated, the whole disgusting situation and I would have liked it as a chaptered story so I that I could travel with Matt to this level of acceptance that he has achieved. Great writing and I appreciated the 'different' factor that it has. More writing from you please.
gremlin2318 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008

This has to be one of the hardest topics for a woman and her husband to deal with. You had Matt and Emily handle it beautifully. I loved the moment when Matt connected with his daughter and knew he would love her and do anything to protect her. Emily waking up and saying "You better put ear protectors on her then" was so precious. You handled a tough subject in this story with grace and dignity and created a very emotional piece to read.