Reviews for Memoirs of the Kaibas
Denvana chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Yeah, I'm too lazy to log in. XP

*insert evil-descending-into-a-choke-laugh!

:]

"He doesn't suspect a thing."

My favorite line. ;P

It sounds so... Devious!

Hnn
Nadia Blackrose chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
I really wonder why Seto is so anxious about...!
Nadia Blackrose chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Oh, that was so nice! xD
Nadia Blackrose chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Oh...If only Noa had not been so shy Rebecca would be sitting next to him! I want to see what will happen next! xD
Nadia Blackrose chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I liked reading about a Seto who was not so distant and aloof in his early years after his adoption. I always believed that he was a good boy and turned out bad because of his step father. In one of the Noa episodes he was stating that he didn't have enemies, I liked that. It was sweet of those three to be together!
Nadia Blackrose chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
We love your story! It's different, full of emotions and puts you into thoughts. Gozaburo 's so cruel, trying to keep his flesh and blood away from his adopted children, as if he's inferior to them! But he knew that Seto would become the same jerk as him...
Nadia Blackrose chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
What I love in this chapter is that you'we shown the point of view from another person, Noa, who saw a stranger coming into his life out of the blue to take away from him what initially belonged to him. That was sure something bad, even though Seto deserved that... :(
Nadia Blackrose chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That's a nice story, and different since there are not so many people who have thought about Noa and his tragic life! I like it, and promise to check out more of it! xD
Moofy-Fan chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
I realy like thi story. I wonder what is bothering Seto. Please update soon.
AyameAkako chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Wonder whats bothering seto hes a bit out of charracter thought _
AyameAkako chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
UPDATE
AyameAkako chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Very good job is this one of your fist storys? !_
AyameAkako chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
update
AyameAkako chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
PLEASE UPDATE_