Reviews for A Death Note FanFic LxOC
Eymomo chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
I totally love this story! Keep up the good work!
ownpersonalhell chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
WOZA! that was intense. i loved it! WOOT great job Sydney!
Miorochi chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
OMG! are you gunna kill L off? please dont!
Kerezteny chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
The pace of this chapter was very good. Adelynn managed to fit in perfectly. Her clinging to L was cute. 3
Midnight Mel chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
OH! Adelynn-chan is in danger! Wat's L gunna do? Please, keep righting cuz i think i might blow if the next chapter doesn't come out!

Sorry if i sounded impatient there but oh well.

Mel
ownpersonalhell chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
WOZA thats good stuff. lol i love the big twist. cant wait for more!
Kerezteny chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
This seems like the kind of reckless, almost pointless thing Higuchi would do. I'm hoping Addy or L will have a plan for this.
Midnight Mel chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
AW! L WAS JEALOUS! Wow...u actually made me think Adenlynn was interested in tht stupid red head Higuchi(sp?)! Keep up the good work and i'll keep reading and reviewing!

Mel
ownpersonalhell chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
I just love reviewing for u! lol cause i know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...i wish :)

Still love it! may love it a bit more now that i have read it a few times now :)

love it cant wait for more
Miorochi chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
wow, YaY, L likes her! . . . i think. . . .did they leave America because of her father?
Kerezteny chapter 15 . 11/10/2008
Heh, that must have been an awkward scene for everyone else. Good chapter, and now I'm curious about Addy's past. Keep up the good work. :D
ownpersonalhell chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
i found notin wrong. YAY, i though it was really good! love this. thanks for the author alert and fav. really apperciate!
Orohippus chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
O dear, Ryuzaki is totaly in for it. If I were sane I wouldn't read the next chapter to save myself from witnessing L abuse, but since I am nowhere near sane, write on!

Orohippus
ownpersonalhell chapter 13 . 10/23/2008
*sings loudly* LOVES IT! i love L's actions. so funny. cait wait for an update. my computer crashed and im recovering my bella and edward story but number 3 will be up soon.
warning123 chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
must. read. more. must. update. soon.

i like how you kept L in character and didn't make him fall in love with her at first glance XD
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »