Reviews for Object of Gossip
alyssa.drews2 chapter 16 . 5/27
I love this story ive read it three times now and cant wait for an update
Smarthiz chapter 16 . 3/26
Waaaaaa ! :( will you keep on writing the story ?
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 16 . 3/17
This journalist is actually pissing me off UTGH
Shatteredoll chapter 1 . 3/16
Kkkkyyyaaaaa! I can just picture this happening! XD
Schiffer93 chapter 16 . 3/13
Ooooooo Please tell me you haven't abandoned this fic, its too good to be left alone!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
too bad it's been four years since the last update. I was really getting into this story too. I hate it when fanfic writers just suddenly stop.
RoyEd is love chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
"Tended to be in SHORT supply with Ed"

Ohohohohohhohohoh I see what you possibly did/had accidently happen there ohohohohohohoh
yoyowezy chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Omg! This is probably one of the funniest yet fluffiest Fullmetal fanfic I ever read! Ed's reaction in this chapter to Roy's corny speech, to the very fact that Roy even said it was harilous! Please, keep up the good work and update soon! Ja ne! ;)
amusingmurff chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
This is hysterically funny, and since you havent updated in like 4 years, I'm going to assume it's just going to stay unfinished, but I just wanted to say that the idea and execution were brilliant and I'm really sad there isn't anymore
amusingmurff chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I just gotta say - fujioshi Hawkeye (and Ross!) is the best thing ever
Kendall Jimmerz chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
Oh god. this is one of the best fanfic for Roy and ed ever! HILARIOUS!
w- easy enough chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Haha, what a great story! Poor Ed though.
random2crazyness chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Wow. I really love this. It's funny how much gossip keeps coming up then Al not believing his brother and finally how Ed words things to make it into something else entirely! Priceless. Too bad this hasn't been updated in a while. Hope u haven't given up on this story and will update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
i was right
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
this is going to be an absolute cringe-fest, I can already tell. looking forward to it- haven't seen this idea used before, actually :D