Reviews for Object of Gossip
TheDreamFlareAlchemist chapter 16 . 8/28
That was really good! I absolutely love their relationship so far and hope they get even closer! One thino I love about this is the humor! Their conversations are great and funny as hell! Please keep writing more chapters!
FandomNutter chapter 6 . 7/10
Aww poor sexually confused Ed... XD XD XD
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 7 . 7/9
Ed's always struck me as being somewhere between asexual and straight, considering pretty much the only person he seemed to show feelings for (other than familial love for Al) was Winry and even then it was kinda faint. This story also makes him seem asexual... anyways, on with the story and all it's amazing misunderstandings!
Lovable Riolu chapter 16 . 6/16
Oh my gosh, I read this story because it was on a rec list, and got really into it! Now I learned it hasn't been updated in six years! The horror!
Flying Basilisk chapter 16 . 6/2
Needless to say, this was one of the most clever and hilarious stories I've read yet. It's been nearly 6 years, but I hope this will be updated soon :)
Born of the Dova chapter 16 . 5/27
PLEASE PLEAEE PLEASE UPDATE this was last updated 6 years ago. this is sutch a unique idea I love it
Mylee2223 chapter 16 . 5/9
Is there anymore to this story
SoulMore chapter 16 . 5/8
FAN!~
gie chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm the 1000th reviewer!
inuyashamunkey chapter 16 . 5/2
...updates...yay! saddness...yay? UPDATE SOON... YAAAAAAAAYYYY!
Please. Please don't tell me this was updated six years ago. Please don't tell me one of the most cleverly written fanfictions I've ever read was last update a little over half a decade ago. I don't even ship this and I love it. I honestly feel a little bit sad that I can't binge read this entire story in one night (which was undoubtedly my plan). I just don't feel very complete without an end to this story.
SteveB59 chapter 16 . 3/22
This is a really great story. If you could, can u please finish it? Thanks :)
Italy's Driving chapter 3 . 3/18
Oh my gods! If I were Havoc or Breda, I would think that those two were getting into some kinky sjot! This is hilarious, I love it!
ftmchris chapter 16 . 3/17
So I was wondering...are you ever coming back to this story? I've been following it since about a month after the last update which was - christ, six years ago, now. If you have abandoned it, would you mind if I adopted it? I'd hate to see such a fun premise go unfinished.
Kiryu Ozore Aikawa chapter 1 . 2/23
Can you please, please, please, please finish this story? Pretty please?

I just absolutely love this story and adore both Roy and Edward here, and the fact that it's very funny just makes it even better. I've been waiting for this for quite a while, this is a waiting-worthy story, really xD but you'd make me and your big fan club here very happy if you finish this xD

Hope you haven't lost your love for FMA. Good luck with everything n.n
1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »