Reviews for Snackoos and You
Thuggy chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
Nigger never loved the sexy scientist after all, huh...?

Hmph. I seem to get more and more profane with every passing review. Thank you for this brilliant piece, though. You should slap some character tags on this, though; the Ema / Klavier lovers will have a difficult time finding it otherwise.
Thuggy chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
"Ema Skye, head of security?!"

Also: Klavier Gavin, cheapass fayggot.
Thuggy chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Kristoph: Well, if I can't fuck the smokin' hot fräulein, then I can at least fuck WITH the smokin' hot fräulein.

What an absolute bastard... but then, we already knew that.
Thuggy chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Oh, trust me, Ema. Phoenix had a very good reason for not answering the phone.

After all... at the place he's in, you only get one phone call.
Thuggy chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
"Is Kristoph GAY?"

Few people would have been able to fit something so funny into such an otherwise foreboding scene, but you pulled it off without a hitch. Brilliant.

But HONESTLY, Ema. Who are you going to trust? Phoenix, the honest, well-meaning (ex-)defense attorney you've known for years, or the guy you just met two days ago?
SmartassReviews chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
No, I didn't like Kristoph. Anyone who's played Apollo Justice shouldn't like Kristoph.
madoak92 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Ohh, I love the pin detail 3 And I have to say that it's one of the best fanfics I've read, sure :D
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Wow. I loved it! So many emotions as I read this. UGH. I felt so bad for Ema when she fell for Kristoph. He was such the perfect gentlemen.

I understand how Ema felt when she thought that Klavier was swearing at her, but OH MY GOSH. It was pretty funny. No offense to her. XD I wonder what would happen if she had Klavier and NOT the snackoos.

Good job! :)
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 20 . 6/18/2013

Keep Reading, Writing, and Reviewing,
Serah
ChloboShoka chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
I really like the format and the way your characterize Klavier because it reminds me of an Ace Attorney Version of Bridget Jones' diary.
aceattorneyfan chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
ARGH DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGERS! Such a good story I am loving this! _
aceattorneyfan chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Well I've already beaten Apollo Justice I don't know how many times, so I can guess with certainty what's going to happen. And I feel so terrible for Ema in advance BECAUSE I know how things are going to turn out. As usual, I don't have time to sit down and read further like I'd like to, but I'm psyched to see how the story continues, even if it does promise to be heavy with some betrayal and hurt.
aceattorneyfan chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
OMG she's falling for Kristoph! Klavier is not going to take that sitting down...Wish I had more time to sit down and read more than one chapter at a time. Good writing for all the characters! This is different from my story but I still like it a lot :D
aceattorneyfan chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I died laughing reading this chapter. Klavier is such a fop, but he's a funny fop. His antics are hysterical.

I'm writing my own Klema fanfic so I appreciate good stories like this one now that I've gotten pretty far into my own storyline. Klema is my #1 favorite pairing!

I know the story is already finished but I can't wait to read on, so expect more reviews from me (if I can manage to stop laughing long enough to type)
MagmarFire chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I can't believe I'm reviewing this so early in the story, but I must say that this is definitely an interesting read so far. At first, I thought that Ema was going to be out-of-character with her AJ self, but surely enough, I was wrong! Definitely a pleasant surprise.

Also, I love the pop culture references you made so far. Avatar and Final Fantasy? Who would've expected that?

Well, off to Chapter 3!