Reviews for Snackoos and You
madoak92 chapter 6 . 1/12
Ohh, I love the pin detail 3 And I have to say that it's one of the best fanfics I've read, sure :D
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Wow. I loved it! So many emotions as I read this. UGH. I felt so bad for Ema when she fell for Kristoph. He was such the perfect gentlemen.

I understand how Ema felt when she thought that Klavier was swearing at her, but OH MY GOSH. It was pretty funny. No offense to her. XD I wonder what would happen if she had Klavier and NOT the snackoos.

Good job! :)
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 20 . 6/18/2013

Keep Reading, Writing, and Reviewing,
Serah
ChloboShoka chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
I really like the format and the way your characterize Klavier because it reminds me of an Ace Attorney Version of Bridget Jones' diary.
aceattorneyfan chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
ARGH DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGERS! Such a good story I am loving this! _
aceattorneyfan chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
Well I've already beaten Apollo Justice I don't know how many times, so I can guess with certainty what's going to happen. And I feel so terrible for Ema in advance BECAUSE I know how things are going to turn out. As usual, I don't have time to sit down and read further like I'd like to, but I'm psyched to see how the story continues, even if it does promise to be heavy with some betrayal and hurt.
aceattorneyfan chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
OMG she's falling for Kristoph! Klavier is not going to take that sitting down...Wish I had more time to sit down and read more than one chapter at a time. Good writing for all the characters! This is different from my story but I still like it a lot :D
aceattorneyfan chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I died laughing reading this chapter. Klavier is such a fop, but he's a funny fop. His antics are hysterical.

I'm writing my own Klema fanfic so I appreciate good stories like this one now that I've gotten pretty far into my own storyline. Klema is my #1 favorite pairing!

I know the story is already finished but I can't wait to read on, so expect more reviews from me (if I can manage to stop laughing long enough to type)
MagmarFire chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I can't believe I'm reviewing this so early in the story, but I must say that this is definitely an interesting read so far. At first, I thought that Ema was going to be out-of-character with her AJ self, but surely enough, I was wrong! Definitely a pleasant surprise.

Also, I love the pop culture references you made so far. Avatar and Final Fantasy? Who would've expected that?

Well, off to Chapter 3!
Izzu chapter 20 . 4/10/2011
Finally I could finish reading this and review. It's been fun reading this. Love the conclusion.
FireEdge chapter 20 . 11/1/2010
Oh my goodness! I FINALLY got around to reading this last chapter! I don't even know what happened. I think that when I first saw the update, I was too busy and then it dropped off my radar somewhere and forgot that I hadn't read your latest (and last!) chapter yet.

ANYWAY! What a great ending to an awesome story. I loved how you left two of the recurring jokes/plotlines unresolved right until now. You don't even know how long I was waiting to find out why Kristoph warned her about letting Klavier pay for her. A very sad reason indeed, poor Klavier. And of course, Ema's obliviousness was super fun to read. It's nice to see her back to her old self (I'm sorry, Ema! I had to say it!), and I LOVED how she just never saw that note. Again, poor Klavier. The guy really does go through a lot of punishment.

Either way, this finale definitely gave me a few laughs and many, many smiles. It was a beautiful ending and was definitely worth the long trip that this story was. Thanks for writing such an amazing fic! See you around again!
xStormyx chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Wow. Just... Wow. I fav'd this a long time ago but I didn't read it, thinking it would affect my own Klema story (the characterization) but I couldn't resist anymore. I started this last night and I've only read thus far but I'm already in love.

Ema is perfectly grouchy, Klavier is so mischievously attractive and Kristoph is just yummy and smooth. I want to steal him. I keep forgetting he's an evil bastard beneath all that charm. You play with my emotions so well... And it's only the first few chapters!

You write so well too- vast vocabulary and flowing structure. The imagery is so vivid I can imagine it all so well but it never becomes too dry.

I just wanted to leave you my thoughts before I continue. Amazing, amazing idea and execution. I can't wait to find out what happens next! On to the next chapter!
Troofs chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
:O Getting to read and finish this whole story again has made my day. It was, I think, one of the first stories I ever read and loved on .

I wasn't aware of alerts and favorites back then, and I just lost track of everything. I didn't realize I never finished your story. (actually, I got the link from deviantart)

I love it. I love everything about it! :D You're story was the story that inspired me to write fanfiction, and I guess I should thank you for that. So... Thanks! :D

Wow, it may be from a really long time ago, but it's still so... awesome. It is one of the MOST mind-blowing and awesome stories EVER.

:) I hope you write more KlavierxEma! :D
Shinichi06 chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
Woah. this was just... woah. Mind blowing.

Wait, let me go get my brain back.

...

Ah, there. I have to say, this is one of the most incredible Klavier/Ema stories ever. The twist of having Ema meeting Kristoph and dating him was interesting. It was also very realistic, because it seems like Ema would actually fall in love at first sight with someone like Kristoph. I wonder why nobody else thought of it.

I'll definitely be watching out for more of this couple from you!
reeni chapter 20 . 2/5/2010
oh thank you so much for writing this!

it was amazing! i loved it how you included

so much German other than 'fraulein' and 'ja' and 'achtung' :D

It was SOO like their characters, and you kept it like that all

the way (even though ema felt a little different during the

Kristoph arch) but i really loved it!

rarely any grammatical mistakes! please write more, i love

your work! 10/10