Reviews for Aftermath
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Thornwitch chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I love these fic-lets. It's nice to see a bit more interpersonal relationships and a little less blowing stuff up.

Also, I totally agree with the time plot hole, but I think it's even worse than that. There's a trope to cover this- "no sense of scale". If the Transformers were really millions of years old, and could spend years in travel, I really don't think that they would act so human. Or really be capable of seeing humans as much more than mayflies with potential. A thousand years ago, our cultures and languages were totally different. A million years ago, all life on Earth was different. Nothing that long-lived would even be able to relate to us.
Meirelle chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
I wanna see what you named the toaster!
Balrog Roike chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Poor Bee.

Poor Roland.

Now, what's the name of the little devil?
Wol Lo chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Oh, well, humans are weird, Bee. ;)
Jason M. Lee yo chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
BTW, I think you're better parsing "All Spark" as two words, since that's the official spelling - it's already a bit hard to keep reminding that TF Animated uses "AllSpark" (capital "S", one word), and then there's ... Eh heh.
Misao-CG chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Well, that went nice. At least Roland didn't die on them or freak out seriously enough to end at the Mental Ward. He just needs to think about things.

Now, I beleive that Mikaela's mom could be a tiny little bit more problematic.

They might need valium. Lot's of valium.

** I'm so happy to seeing you updating! Here, have a cookie!

Elita One chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
lol yeah that was a nice introduction
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Well, that went a little better than Sam thought. Bumblebee really needs to research human metaphors and double meanings a little more, I'm thinking.
Jason M. Lee chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
"Sam doesn’t have the sufficient muscle mass to-" Bee started, spotting what he thought was a badly-worded phrase.

BUAHAHAHA! Silly 'Bee. :D At least the kids didn't use the phrase "throwing to the wolves". :3

And bad toaster-con!
Meirelle chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
This chapter had me cracking up, especially when LG blew a raspberry at the toaster. XD Little LG stole the show! I love it! But now what's Sam gonna do with an aggressive toaster?
Exie chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
*dies* Poor little LG...such the instigator.

You KNOW Bee was probably listening in on that conversation and currently hitting his head on something XD
Stripperella chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
“What the hell is going on?” Roland shook his daughter off. “Where the hell did it come from?”

Well, you see, Mr. Banes. When a Mommy Autobot and and Daddy Autobot love each other so much...
Misao-CG chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
o.o Can I... ** Can I hug LG and Toaster? I promise to be good!

Well, Murphy Law has a way to interrupt life, just like that. I bet that now that dinner is going to get a lot more interesting! O

Here, have a cookie!

Balrog Roike chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Well, at least Sam won't be Roland's main problem from now on. He will worry more about giant robots living right next door.

How will you call the toaster?

(You know, even if you had the idea first, perhaps you could use the movie toasters name? I think it was mentioned on Wikipedia.)

Will it stay a Con?