Reviews for WITCH The two swords
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Plenty of action and drama to go around. You keep everyone in character. The quest to find Soul Edge is evermost in some characters' minds. But we mustn't forget its counterpart, Soul Calibur. Oh, no. It'll show up as well as Soul Edge. o
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Awsome update yellow, glad to thisfic back in action, bet DREAMCOLE will be happy too once his internet is backup :)
MWkillkenny84 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Good chapter...

Umh... is in this fic Soul Calibur 'evil' like its 'sister', with the only difference in it being more order-oriented (like revealed in SCIV and V)?

Vote: 10
MWkillkenny84 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
W.I. . _and_ Soul Calibur III?

I'm not worthy.

Vote: 10
Philip Gipson chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Incredible chapter, Yellow! The quest to find Soul Edge grows more dangerous by the minute. This increases the eventual meetings of both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur and gets me pumped for the eventual battle between both weapons.
DREAMCOLE chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I finally got around to getting to check this story out.

It’s a bit strange seeing the Soul Calibur characters in a modern day setting. I’m a bit surprised that most of the Soul Calibur characters seem to be teamed up all with the same goal as opposed to each trying to do their own thing.

Anyway, it’s a great story and a fun read and I look forward to the next chapter.
XV-Dragon chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Things are getting intersting Yellow, hope youupdate again soon becuase I think the action is goingto happen soon :)
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
It appears nightmare has made the wrong kind of enemy...
DarknightZero13 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Great work. I mean it. can't wait to read the next chapter.
A J friends chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
"Oh, you think Nightmare's in trouble now? Just wait 'til the girl with nothing to lose goes after him. I wonder how bad he rusts?" Carmen muttered. She turned to look over at the other three Astral Drops. "Dad'll be alright, right?"

"No idea, Car. I never got into those games," 'Mina replied. "I guess if they can get back whatever energy N sucked out of him, he'll recover."

"I wonder what's up with all these others, and who's on what side," Reeann said, fiddling with her glasses.

"Only one way to find out," Meiying told her, opening a new tab and going to their favorite game FAQ site. "Okay, review, then research."

Wow, Yellow, sounds messy already. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Not sure howp owerful Nightmare is (since I have yet to paly Soul Calibur) but he better be tough if he watnts to surviee a peeded off Water Guardian in the near future.

Can't wait to see what you got planned next yellow.
Philip Gipson chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Ah, so you finally came back to this story, and with a bang. The third chapter was splendid. This age-old war to find Soul Edge has already involved the Guardians in some way. I just prey they don't have to choose sides.
Sniper Fodder chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Hrm, I've never played soul caliber, but this should be interesting. Heh, It was funny how you had all the mini intros at the end of the chapter. But, you gotta get them out of the way somehow. I keep imaginging cut-scenese from games and movies with the way you wrote this chapter.

Anyways, Good Job. I'll be watching for your next chapter.
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I found this quite interesting. You do need to fix a few things though. First off, you need to tell us whose point of view we are in. Whose thoughts are we listening to? You could also make your chapters longer in the future. It got pretty confusing.

Well, that's pretty much it. You could also look into getting a beta.
A J chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Not bad for an intro chapter, but I gotta ask: what was Will doing running from her dad's car at the top of the ch? Seems like a scene cut from elsewhere by accident. BTW, LOVED the Namco High bit. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.