Reviews for Murder on the Moonlight
addict.to.reading chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
cool cliffhanger. great characters.
whitezcar chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
lvoe it. plz update soon
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 6 . 10/16/2008

neatospeedo chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
more please!
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
*Drops dead*

Oh my! Please update soon!
Artificial Happiness chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
The story was so funny! Update soon! :)
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Yay! Bella has met Alice D
Artificial Happiness chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I forgot to put it in the other review, so I guess I have to review for this chapter anyway. I thought the person wouldn't be Edward, or was kinda hoping, for reasons I said before. I was slightly disappointed by their reactions, but then you changed them both.

LOL, mood swing of doom. This is weird, reviewing alongside reading. I've never done this. O.o

I love their interaction; it really shows how closely you managed to portray Bella and her irritation. This story is hilarious! :)
Artificial Happiness chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Ohh, well I'm being nice today. I hope I'm not the only one confused with what happened. Bella was the one who said the "are you for real" part right? Or was it Edward in response to something else she said? I like how they didn't get along right away, so something to look forward to. I've been reading too many where they get along right away, but they're just afraid to admit their feelings or something.

I really loved the "wishful thinking" part. XD I'm really enjoying this so far :)
Artificial Happiness chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Usually I don't review until the end, but I just hope the rest of the story is as good as the first chapter. It's so Bella's voice it's not even funny. I mean, it was really funny - I can totally relate to the overpriced things they make you buy. I accidentally drank one sip of water that was 70 dollars... but that was in a place where one USD cost like 20. I think.

Anyway, it was really entertaining to read, kinda like how Meyer makes you want to read on and laugh. Time to read on :)
AutumnDreamer chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
A great meeting between Bella and Alice - very Bella-like!
pixie freak chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
! i love your story and i cant wait for more! definately ver very very Bella!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
I really, really like this.
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 4 . 9/20/2008